• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dirtiest Fight Ever?

Also, this one deserves a mention. Only 2 fouls, but both were nut shots, and the quality makes up for the quantity because he made his opponent cry like a newborn child en route to a NC.

Also, Leonardo Santos vs Roman Bogatov was a good one. If I remember correctly, Bogatov had at least 2 point taken due to fouls, and that was after several warnings, I have no idea how many fouls he committed in total. He was cut immediately after that fight. Goddard wasn't having it lol.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...egal-blows-in-ufc-251-loss-to-leonardo-santos

Gilbert Yvel no fucking question.

Dishonourable mentions

Gerard Gordeau literally blinded one of his opponents in Japan and bit Royce disobeying one of the literal only two rules at UFC 1.

Paul Harris for holding submissions too long but then again he might just actually be retarded.

Jonny boy for repeatedly skull fucking his opponents with his fingers.

Gilbert Yvel vs. Karimula Barkalaev

Gerard Gordeau vs. Yuki Nakai

Dirty Bob Schrijber vs. Daijiro Matsui

Dutch guys have been dirty as fuck throughout history.
I knew a Dutch bird once. She was right dirty if you know what I mean.

Palharas vs Shields

Palharas was raking his eyes so bad.

Palharas shouldnt have been even licensed by various commisions. id be surprised if his IQ is even 80.

i mean if you cant even understand the rules of course you cant obey them. and how many fights has he went way across the line?
A VERYYY small part of me thought whatever about the leg locks, at least for a couple it wasn't too much after the ref ending it. That fight against Shields kinda showed he really was intentionally trying to fuck people's legs up.

foRLslh.gif

Rousimar Palhares has often that the habit to continue after tapping

Jake Sheilds vs Paul Harris

harris's corner says to him in between rounds "Stop targeting his eyes"

Just rewatching some Pride fights and Frye vs Yvel is one of the worst I have ever saw. Keeps grabbing the ropes to prevent the takedown. Is warned 4 times then eye rakes Don. Break in action and Frye pushes him to the ropes where he repeatedly grabs the ropes again and gets a yellow card. The Yvel gets taken down and grabs the ropes another million times for the DQ. After the fight Yvel tries to attack Frye and the ref so 10 people get in between. Then he complains like it was an unfair stoppage. I can't remember something that dirty.

Was going to post this when I saw your thread title, whats worse is that this was less than 2 weeks after 9/11 with Don in 2 flag shorts.

Was going to post this when I saw your thread title, whats worse is that this was less than 2 weeks after 9/11 with Don in 2 flag shorts.
Yeah I was surprised that Frye still gave Yvel respect and didnt really call him out for how dirty he fought

Didn't Tim Sylvia shit himself in a fight? Doesn't get any dirtier than that.

Cheick Kongo has a knack for kneeing opponents in the groin on purpose.

Kos faked eyepokes and illegal knees vs machinist Rumble

Back