Dillon says Fedor is anti social; was playing chess on his phone during the dinner with Coker

If i had to sit near Dillion Dildo, i would play some shit on my phone too.

53.jpg

Lol what? 20s?

That's like advertising your bank account isn't big enough to get the 100s. Jesus.

the fact he was playing chess makes me laugh. he wasnt messing about texting or playing angry birds. he was just casually playing a game of chess in the middle of dinner

via the MMA Hour with Ariel

Very interesting. Didn't know Fedor had smartphone. Thought he would hate things like that

I'm genuinely unsure whether your name and avatar is ironic or not.

Dildo dannis needs to stfu, he’s gonna get poisoned talking like that about Fedor.

does Conor take him shopping and pay for his clothes? There's no way Danis himself has the cash to keep up with Conor on his spending sprees.
Probably...
Dildo is party of his posse after all.

Fedor is old and balding nerd who doesn't have any social skills. He lives in the forest where he builds churches and trains sambo. He doesn't have access to the internet, only books and russian newspaper "Novaya Gazeta"

Fedor is old and balding nerd who doesn't have any social skills. He lives in the forest where he builds churches and trains sambo. He doesn't have access to the internet, only books and russian newspaper "Novaya Gazeta"
God i wish i was him

a russian dude gives no fucks?
wow.

I always see Fedor as an introvert guy and unlike the newer generation fighters, he doesn't come across someone who is an attention seeker who is obsessed with fame.

I bet he's happy though. Can't say the same for most people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back