Dillon says Fedor is anti social; was playing chess on his phone during the dinner with Coker

Anyone that cares what Danis has to say is a fucking tool.

Who would a chess match between Mike Perry and Cody Garbrandt?

53.jpg
Rollin hard with that $440!

WTF is that shirt.

P7.jpg
Danis is gay. Its fairly obvious. Thats a "rainbow" shirt. Also, look at what he wears. Its not metrosexual, its homosexual. frosted hair, eyeliner.
I dont care, but Id bet hell come out in the next year or so

Fedor with one of the most feared fighters in the history of the game, Dillion Mcgregor!!!!

Why would Fedor even crack to that Tool? Dillon is a fkn Dork.
Next thing you know Dillon will be sending him threats....That pellet gun looks scary as fk.
C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg
Sunglasses indoors-check
Shirtless with tattoo's-check
Pellet gun-FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest fool in all off sports, he's got to be.

Reading this thread, the op and all replies then seeing your name, av and welcher bet status.

God you must hate your sherdog life choices right now.

via the MMA Hour with Ariel

Very interesting. Didn't know Fedor had smartphone. Thought he would hate things like that

I'm sure Fedor would love Dillian Mcfool's shirt if he could read english. You have a real ganster in Fedor, and on the other hand you have the biggest fake poser in Dillion, they're polar opposites.

I don't think he is wrong on the anti-social comment. It isn't necessarily a bad thing. I don't think he means it in the clinical sense of anti-social personality disorder or sociopathy. I think he just means Fedor is low key, keeps to himself and his team. A lot of fighters are that way. I don't like Danis personally but I feel like some people are really wanting him to shit on Fedor or something so they have another reason to dislike the guy. Just my flawed 2 cents.

lol this Dillon guy sounds like a drama seeking chick
lol this
Sunglasses indoors-check
Shirtless with tattoo's-check
Pellet gun-FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest fool in all off sports, he's got to be.
I still think Conor needs to have both Lobov and Dillon have a Pay-Per-View fight...Winner gets to hug Conor's nuts full time. I would actually pay to watch it.

Maybe he didn't have anything to say to this clown.

Russians still salty about Fischer-Spasski.
Well, I came here to out-nerd everyone in this thread. I fail.

Fedor can play whatever he likes!

lol this

I still think Conor needs to have both Lobov and Dillon have a Pay-Per-View fight...Winner gets to hug Conor's nuts full time. I would actually pay to watch it.
Throw in the little look-a-like Conor that fights in Bellator while we're at it, I think the little guy takes it. It's so bizarre how so many from that gym try to blatantly copy Conor. If i was Conor I would beat their ass for trying to be like me. Maybe he's flattered by it or something.

Dillion is so terrible when trying to talk shit too, he makes Colby look like Robert De Niro.

I think Fedor would be just fine, but this is Dillon Danis lmao. Another Conor wannabe and an even bigger dork.

Back