Dillon says Fedor is anti social; was playing chess on his phone during the dinner with Coker

He's probably just sick of this shit.

Just wants to relax home with the family and play some chess, not go to dinners with the real slim shady.

Also, HWs are the only "most feared" fighters in the sport. They are the biggest.

No one at MW or up fears Conor.

from his interviews without an interpretor it seems like he knows english well enough to understand what one person is asking him but seems to have to think of each word. he probably isn't good enough in it to keep up in a conversation with multiple people. That could be what was going on.

Conors little groupie fangirl.....who givea a fuck what he thinks

He also implied that he is the biggest draw in Bellator and is mobbed while out in public… GTFO…
<bball1>

53.jpg
LMAO

Danis framed it as a positive though (IIRC specifically referred to it as 'cool'), implying that Fedor is just very quiet, pensive, intellectual, etc. rather than someone who talks a lot. He also said he got to speak with him at length and received a fair bit of advice from him.

It's not even an insult
Fedor fans are so sensitive

"Fedor doesn't talk much"

Fan bois...

giphy.gif

Fedor probably just didnt want to entertain a conversation with dildo-fucking-anus...

Classic move when you want to shut someone off

<36>

Fedor playing chess on his phone and not paying any attention to Danis? The GOAT only doing what the GOAT does and thats not paying attention to the likes of him

Checkers be like Chess to Dillion.

I'd be anti social as well if I had to hang out with a shithead like Dillon.

Can't be pleasant for the goat of goats to have to tolerate the smell of irish jizz permeating around him from a talking anus named Dillion.

Last edited:
Fedor looks thrilled to be there with Dillon.

It seems like might actually not speak any english, also the dude seems really really quiet himself, not surprised motherfuckers.

He's probably just sick of this shit.

Just wants to relax home with the family and play some chess, not go to dinners with the real slim shady.

Also, HWs are the only "most feared" fighters in the sport. They are the biggest.

No one at MW or up fears Conor.
Who cares about fear when you're successful tho? I bet 90% of them would rather have at least 1 million on their bank account than be perceived as scary by the average folk.

You don't need a smart phone to play chess. I had an old flip top around '03 and I had chess on it.

Back