Dillon Danis makes bold prediction for potential MMA fight with Jon Jones

Dillion is undefeated with a 100% finish rate. Jon is on borrowed time!

jones controls him in no-gi grappling, kills him in mma

A Jiu Jitsu match does not equal a fight. I can't wait for Eddie Bravo's dumb grappling tournaments to start using open palm strikes. Weed out who's actually a bad ass and who curls up like a bitch after getting their first bitch slap. My money is on Gordon Ryan.

I thought Eddie was already doing that no?

This fucking guy was interviewed before his last fight about his opponents and pretty much said he wants to keep fighting cans. Shut the fuck up Dildo Anus.
I don’t like the guy but he needs to fight several cans for another year to develop experience. If he’s fighting cans by 2021 then I’ll criticize him.

Dillon saying that he will come out alive is a bold prediction to me.

Dillon finish pico Jones in grappling or MMA bout. Pico Jones has nothing for Dillon. Yeah Jones is taller and bigger, so what ? Dillon will take him down with ease then will submit his roid's ass.
0/10 poor troll attempt, unless you serious in which case your slow in the head and I apologize

In nogi I'd give Jones the chance.

I would think given his size and experience he nullifies him from top position. His top control is very heavy, and Dannis isn't the style to just have great amounts of success against larger opposition compared to a Gordon Ryan.

Gi on, well I don't think Jones would look all too good in this.
In no gi I give Jones the advantage, with gi I guess Dani’s has the edge

If Jon takes this fight and embarrasses him...I may revoke my hater card for him.

This guy is so far below Jones he shouldn't even think his name....

I feel like Jon would sub him from the clinch just to prove a point

C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg
badass

that thing could break the skin!

If Dillon locks in a heel hook, Jon just needs to flex his ankles and that will dislocate Dillon's shoulders.

Jon got that picogram strength.

Jones with a ban on striking could lose to him. But Jones in mma beats him 99 times out of a 100

not sure why he keeps calling out everyone...

but continues to fight cans.

He sure isn't going to say "oh Jon would kill me". He did say.. "why not" which means... Its possible... Really it's not very likely but sure it's possible. Jon's got so many advantages on penis, there's just very slim to none odds Dillon could win this. He knows there's 0 chance Jon will fight him. He's not in the ufc, he's not a lhw, he's only fought 2 times against easier than ufc opponents. He isn't a draw and there's 0 reason for Jon to fight him. If it did somehow miraculously happen Dillon would be koed.

Subbing random people from the audience in Shitator means you can sub the current world's best fighter? Whoaaaaaaa maaaaaaan coooooool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back