Dillon Danis makes bold prediction for potential MMA fight with Jon Jones

I can't wait for JoJo's Ryo Chonan to step up to the plate. I don't give a f who it is, even if it's DD.

So far in mma he has fought the talent level as my dad bod neighbour but he thinks just his jits alone would get him by Jon Jones..?

Is he trying to invent his own fantasy style? I prefer science fiction, myself.

Danis couldn't defeat Shields in grappling, Turinabones beats him. As I just said in another thread, Danis' credentials are extremely over-rated and he has never gotten any medal at the Mundials or ADCC at black belt level.

Soooo you agree?

Danis would easily choke Jones out in BJJ and I would also give him a 15% chance of snatching Jon's knee in MMA

Honestly, I don't even think the gi would save Danis from the size difference.

It's a completely different animal with it on honestly. I always felt it was the great equalizer in grappling. When I would roll with guys 20 to 30 pounds on them I had a much easier time with them compared to gi work. Some people are better suited for it. I'm thinking Dillon's gi experience would either lend him a victory or drawn out draw.

No one gives a fuck about a BJJ match you knob. People wanna see stand up and head kicks. Fuck outta here with that shit.

It keeps people like you talking about him and keeping him in the spotlight, so what he’s doing seems to be working perfectly.

Way to help him out TS

its amazing to me how some people have the ability to say shit like this with no shame.

or maybe he is just really committed to trolling.....
Well.., you have to realize that he comes from a gym where everyone was saying how easily Conor would KO Floyd. And it's the same idiot who said that in pure grappling match Conor would beat Khabib. So, no surprise..

I can't wait for JoJo's Ryo Chonan to step up to the plate. I don't give a f who it is, even if it's DD.
haha can you imagine how much bigger his ego is going to be if he managed to land a hail mary sub on Jones? He'd probably retire on the spot and capitalize on this win for the rest of his life.

What a fucking idiot lol

thats offensive!!

To fucking idiots.

Remember when Dildo Anus called out RDA and RDA accepted and wanted to put up 200K IIRC and then Dildo disappeared..

I hope this dude loves the place he trains at. I dont see many camps wanting him.
Dude is making enemies left and right

A Jiu Jitsu match does not equal a fight. I can't wait for Eddie Bravo's dumb grappling tournaments to start using open palm strikes. Weed out who's actually a bad ass and who curls up like a bitch after getting their first bitch slap. My money is on Gordon Ryan.

A bunch of people in this thread haven't seen Dildo grapple a legit grappler.

Jon would tap him easily due to size and strength. Dildo's bjj resume is way overblown. He's not won shit.

Or you would get a knee to the head while trying to set up the Inamari roll..

Both are hated on here on Sherdog

Jones is the GOAT and this guy Dillon Danis is a fucking nobody in MMA

My guess is most Sherdog posters that hate both would prefer Danis wins due to the picogram crap with Jones

In all reality, he’s pretty much a nobody in the BJJ world too outside of him making noise off the mats. He’s got like, a .500 record in BJJ since he became a black belt, so its not like he’s some sort of grappling wizard nobody has seen the likes of before.

This guy is like a poor man's Chael Sonnen, needs better material.
Poor man's Chael is more entertaining than 99.99% of this respectful stuff out there. I want popcorn, trash talking and crow eating for my money worth of prize fighting.

tenor.gif

NINTCHDBPICT0004401734702-e1539158633212.jpg

First death in ufc. Jones elbows from guard would kill him

Back