Dillon Danis makes bold prediction for potential MMA fight with Jon Jones

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Lolz

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bel...ction-for-potential-mma-fight-with-jon-jones/

I offered to do a grappling match with him,” Dillon Danis said. “If we fought in MMA, I feel like, from his stance and how tall he is, if I did an Imanari roll I would take his leg home with me.

“Why not? I come from jiu jitsu where we fight the biggest guys,” he added when asked why he believed he could overcome the size disadvantage. “I’ve fought guys that are like 300 pounds in jiu jitsu. You have to do it. I fought seven of them in the same day. So I don’t know man, I’m a different kind of martial artist. I’ve been doing this since I was a kid, training with anybody and anywhere.”

If thread was allready made sorry diddnt see it, be gentle.

Whatever happened between him and Kevin Lee on that 100k grappling match? Guess he ducked out on that since his daddy Conor won't cover the cost.

This guy is like a poor man's Chael Sonnen, needs better material.

Both are hated on here on Sherdog

Jones is the GOAT and this guy Dillon Danis is a fucking nobody in MMA

My guess is most Sherdog posters that hate both would prefer Danis wins due to the picogram crap with Jones

Dillon finish pico Jones in grappling or MMA bout. Pico Jones has nothing for Dillon. Yeah Jones is taller and bigger, so what ? Dillon will take him down with ease then will submit his roid's ass.

This fucking guy was interviewed before his last fight about his opponents and pretty much said he wants to keep fighting cans. Shut the fuck up Dildo Anus.

its amazing to me how some people have the ability to say shit like this with no shame.

or maybe he is just really committed to trolling.....

I hate Dannis but don't be an idiot

In nogi I'd give Jones the chance.

I would think given his size and experience he nullifies him from top position. His top control is very heavy, and Dannis isn't the style to just have great amounts of success against larger opposition compared to a Gordon Ryan.

Gi on, well I don't think Jones would look all too good in this.

Does he actually want a MMA fight with Jones? lol I thought he wanted a grappling match, Jones would murder him <45>

Jones would pulse all over Danis and would nullify his game. If strikes were to be thrown in a combat jiu jitsu style match, especially elbows then Picogram Jones by whatever he wants. Danis would be lucky to catch him in a sub at that point.

Dildo, you can't do an Imanari roll without getting smashed to pieces not only by Jon but 95% of the roster. If you make it as a gatekeeper you fullfilled your potential and there will be nothing more to come.

Back