Dillon Danis makes bold prediction for potential MMA fight with Jon Jones

Jon would make him crawl on all fours and make him ask for a treat.

1810184949.jpg

Whatever happened between him and Kevin Lee on that 100k grappling match? Guess he ducked out on that since his daddy Conor won't cover the cost.

Didn"t Dos Anjos call him out, not Kevin Lee?

RDA thought his name was Dylan Dennis. :D

Jones moves very well on the ground and he is very good at control. He can play a real conservative game and don't get into autism leg lock rolls

Jon Jones would stuff his first roll attempt and elbow him into oblivion.

It wouldn't go longer than 3 minutes.

I assumed in his post-match speech he was tired so when he called out Jon Jones he meant John Fitch because he also called out Rory at the same time & they'd just both had a draw. But no, the prick genuinely believes he can hang with Jones...

Rory has just demonstrated why there are weight limits & yet Danis calls out a guy two weight classes above who also happens to be one of the best in that division ever.

Lolz

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bel...ction-for-potential-mma-fight-with-jon-jones/

I offered to do a grappling match with him,” Dillon Danis said. “If we fought in MMA, I feel like, from his stance and how tall he is, if I did an Imanari roll I would take his leg home with me.

“Why not? I come from jiu jitsu where we fight the biggest guys,” he added when asked why he believed he could overcome the size disadvantage. “I’ve fought guys that are like 300 pounds in jiu jitsu. You have to do it. I fought seven of them in the same day. So I don’t know man, I’m a different kind of martial artist. I’ve been doing this since I was a kid, training with anybody and anywhere.”

If thread was allready made sorry diddnt see it, be gentle.

As a kid, he started BJJ at 15 didn't he? I know that's young but there are lads 5/6 training where I trained.

I am a Danis fan and think if he sticks to his lane and builds himself up he could be a force to be reckoned with. He will of course have a legion of haters as basement dwelling sherdoggers can't grab the concept of self confidence.

Whatever happened between him and Kevin Lee on that 100k grappling match? Guess he ducked out on that since his daddy Conor won't cover the cost.
Kevin didn't have a disposable 100k

Dillon definitely has that
Or well Conor does

As a kid, he started BJJ at 15 didn't he? I know that's young but there are lads 5/6 training where I trained.

I am a Danis fan and think if he sticks to his lane and builds himself up he could be a force to be reckoned with. He will of course have a legion of haters as basement dwelling sherdoggers can't grab the concept of self confidence.

Self confidence and moronic arrogance are not the same thing.

I strongly dislike both DD and JJ. Any way you look at these two hypothetically fighting ... in grappling it would be close, in mma JJ would murder him.

In BJJ Danis embarrasses Jones.
Jones kos him standing.

I hate Dannis but don't be an idiot

In nogi I'd give Jones the chance.

I would think given his size and experience he nullifies him from top position. His top control is very heavy, and Dannis isn't the style to just have great amounts of success against larger opposition compared to a Gordon Ryan.

Gi on, well I don't think Jones would look all too good in this.

Danis couldn't defeat Shields in grappling, Turinabones beats him. As I just said in another thread, Danis' credentials are extremely over-rated and he has never gotten any medal at the Mundials or ADCC at black belt level.

He'd just get punted into the rafters.

In BJJ Danis embarrasses Jones.
Jones kos him standing.

I've watched him grapple a bunch of times. He's not THAT great at all. He's got a HUGE mouth to go with his HUGE head (Both literal and figurative). People make him out to be some phenom, it's as if people just bought the McGregor hype without even looking at him. He doesn't have anything like a record In BJJ or anything else to back up his talk.

Back