Dillon Danis is the grappling coach of the best MMA striker

Conor fans are ridiculous. Yes we know about Dillion Danis and much longer then you.

I've never seen any videos of him striking to even suggest that he would be able to become a successful MMA fighter. BJJ guys aren't exactly known to be great strikers...

Werdum has become an excellent striker over the years, but it took him a long time to develop those skills. Don't except someone with no striking experience to "cut through" one of the Diaz brothers.

Obviously with Conor helping him, coupled with a great work ethic (based on his accomplishments) he could develop faster than others. Still doesn't happen overnight. Nate has a lifetime of striking and finished MCGREGOR because of that striking. There's no evidence that Dillon wouldn't get crushed the same way only quicker.

A little disrespectful to the Diaz brothers and inadvertently to Conor as well.

He's become quite vocal as of late, and if you follow his Instagram then he's adopting the McGregor look too. I think he also jokingly called out Jon Jones for a grappling match on Twitter.
Thanx for the update bro...

Soundz like he'z at least a couple yearz of striking & wrestling away from even an ameteur debut if he's just begun training.

Guy sure talks a lot for having never fought yet. His grappling skills are next level, though. Would be interesting to see if he can hang in mma.

Soundz like he'z at least a couple yearz of striking & wrestling away from even an ameteur debut if he's just begun training.
Depends on where he's fighting to be honest. I'm sure he could become an amateur quite quickly if he's fighting in Ireland/UK seeing as the talent pool isn't as deep over here, but he obviously would still need a while.

Could of sworn this exact thread already existed... But anyways K1 Maia would destroy this Mcgregor wannabe

Could of sworn this exact thread already existed... But anyways K1 Maia would destroy this Mcgregor wannabe
I'd think Danis would probably fight at LW in MMA, not WW.

Why a thread about this guy? TS, are you dilon?

HOLY FUCK

You're telling me this guy who talks mad shit has only competed in 2 black belt tournaments and they were in boca raton and new york, USA???

Has he ever even competed against a brazilian black belt?

LMFAO holy shit this guy is in for a rude awakening hahahhahahahah

Amazing, thanks for posting these weak ass credentials, jesus i bet even old man penn fucks this guys shit up

@KONE i see why u made the other thread now this is pure fucking gold

#platinumbless

I just started following it, and he comes off a huge douche. Do you know why he won't he rematch Garry or match Gordon?

Because they would beat him. He was actually supposed to fight on Five grappling a couple weeks ago but got hurt supposedly.

The line up was pretty tough. He would've got beat by Najim.

whatever helps you sleep at night
Well Danis sub'd Lauzon and didn't seem to be in any trouble during the match. I wonder how much better Nate is than Lauzon.

HOLY FUCK

You're telling me this guy who talks mad shit has only competed in 2 black belt tournaments and they were in boca raton and new york, USA???

Has he ever even competed against a brazilian black belt?

LMFAO holy shit this guy is in for a rude awakening hahahhahahahah

Amazing, thanks for posting these weak ass credentials, jesus i bet even old man penn fucks this guys shit up

@KONE i see why u made the other thread now this is pure fucking gold

#platinumbless

LMAO Platinum would knock this fucking guy dead and submit him at the same goddamn time

Because they would beat him. He was actually supposed to fight on Five grappling a couple weeks ago but got hurt supposedly.

The line up was pretty tough. He would've got beat by Najim.

Thanks, I was curious as I knew Tonon subbed Dillion and messed up knee some. Also there seems to be a ton of beef between those two teams.

He won't make because he is soft and fronts about being tough. I'm deep in the bjj community and have met and seen him go through the ranks of bjj.
This.

Skills don't always translate well. He might be good at grappling, but what about his wrestling? What about his ability to take a punch and throw one? Conor is far from the best MMA striker, but his style has gotten him far.

Is he gonna teach Dannis ko power from left hand counters? When that doesn't work, we've seen him get sauced up by Diaz on the feet.

conor is FAR from the best mma striker? LOL wut? Who are those that are so much better than him in this area, you dork.

He has been training with Conor at sbg on and off for most of this year. He was excelling at BJJ too quickly so he training with the Miller brothers at age 15. Taking part in there BJJ classes and some MMA.

Will be a future champ mark my words. Nate doesn't want nothing on Danis, called him out and then bitched away when Danis said he'd fight him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back