Dillon Danis is the grappling coach of the best MMA striker

Cmon man one guys is a very accomplished competitive grappler that goes out and proves himself on the bkack belt circuit and the other is a good black belt I'm not saying nate is outstanding on the mat but one guy is a MMA fighter and the other is a grappler
one guy can ONLY fight on the ground, while the other will welcome you ANYWHERE the fight goes...dont kid yourself bro..Diaz is a problem on the ground..against ANYONE...we all knwo that

Did u just say 25 years old is MMA prime?

Hahahhaha way to out yourself. Let me guess, u started following MMA cause of conor

Lets check that join date july 2013

One sec while i pull up conors record
Marcus brimage april 2013, first UFC fight

Confirmed, conor cock blower

Compared to a pimple faced 18 year old...yeah.

And I had a Sherdog account way before Conor signed to the UFC. Nice try though.

>needing excuses to justify a loss to a can with a losing record

<36>

No excuse. There are REASONS. Conor shouldn't have even gone pro for another couple years.

No excuse. There are REASONS. Conor shouldn't have even gone pro for another couple years.

"No excuse" but here it is

Sounds eerily familiar to something Con-man fans said after another certain submission loss

"No excuse" but here it is

Sounds eerily familiar to something Con-man fans said after another certain submission loss

Why did Plastic Mike get clowned by the old Versace model?

Goal post move because you have no rebuttal as per usual when you litter my notifications with your autism

Goal post move because you have no rebuttal as per usual when you litter my notifications with your autism

Yup duck the question because you can't answer it without an "excuse" as you say. LMAO.

Excuses are mostly blaming random external factors such as injuries. There are reasons why people win/lose every fight.

Future champion and has never fought full contact inside the octagon in his life. Conor fans.

Yup duck the question because you can't answer it without an "excuse" as you say. LMAO.

You're genuinely one of the most unintelligent people I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. Let's dumb it down so even an autist of extreme proportions such as yourself can grasp it

You: *make excuses for Con-man getting embarrassed by can with losing record in a minute*

Me: That's an excuse

You: no it's not

Me: Yes it is, and you did the same thing when he lost to Nate Diaz

You: so why did Mike Perry lose?

That's a textbook goal post move, because again, you have no actual rebuttal. Your favorite fighter has 3 embarrassing losses on his record, own up to it instead of making crybaby excuses. Anyway, Jouban was better than Platinum that night to answer your question (not that it had anything to do with what we were talking about whatsoever.)

Even if he lost to a 35 year old part time model, he lost a decision to a decent fighter (read: not a can) and at the very least had him hurt badly in the first round. Con-man got absolutely humiliated by a can with a losing record in a minute who supposedly came in at 124 pounds. Retard.

Your av is edible. So much cuteness !

giphy.gif

Old? HW champion stipe 35

LHW champion cormier 37

Mw champion bisping 37

Ww champ tyron 34

Ill stop there. So how old was the guy u were accusing of being old as if it was a bad thing?

Ya thats what i thought. You're welcome for being enlightened

#platinumbless

10 years until the platinum goat hits his prime

Danis doesn't have really good wrestling imo. But no, I doubt he will become the champion. We need Maia to humble him. I wonder how him vs Nelson goes in grappling, and if Nelson still trains at SBG, I haven't seen him there for so long.

You're genuinely one of the most unintelligent people I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. Let's dumb it down so even an autist of extreme proportions such as yourself can grasp it

You: *make excuses for Con-man getting embarrassed by can with losing record in a minute*

Me: That's an excuse

You: no it's not

Me: Yes it is, and you did the same thing when he lost to Nate Diaz

You: so why did Mike Perry lose?

That's a textbook goal post move, because again, you have no actual rebuttal. Your favorite fighter has 3 embarrassing losses on his record, own up to it instead of making crybaby excuses. Anyway, Jouban was better than Platinum that night to answer your question (not that it had anything to do with what we were talking about whatsoever.)

Even if he lost to a 35 year old part time model, he lost a decision to a decent fighter (read: not a can) and at the very least had him hurt badly in the first round. Con-man got absolutely humiliated by a can with a losing record in a minute who supposedly came in at 124 pounds. Retard.
He probably thought machida won the first fight against shogun. what a tampon

his perfect MMA record backs up this claim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back