Dillon Danis is the grappling coach of the best MMA striker

Nate Diaz is a top 5 LW and a Gracie black belt.

Jouban is an unranked male model.

Nate Diaz is a volume puncher that only hurts fighters that are about 5 years past their prime and have no chin anymore

And Con-man

<36><36><36><36><36>

Great background to start his MMA training off of.

Why are we talking so much about him? I didn't see any info about him MMAing on Google other than that he helped Conor train for Nate 2.

Is it just because he's training with Conor & talking about moving into MMA or something?

You'd imagine so - I doubt the folk who don't follow BJJ would know who he is otherwise.

He mentioned that he will get into MMA sooner rather than later.

Nate Diaz is a volume puncher that only hurts fighters that are about 5 years past their prime and have no chin anymore

And Con-man

<36><36><36><36><36>

Is a two division champion and not losing to 35 year old male models.

Conor Bless your Plastic bum soul

Is a two division champion

<TrumpWrong1>

and not losing to 35 year old male models.

While we're on the topic of losses early in someones career - Con-man was submitted by a can with a losing record who apparently weighed 124 pounds on fight day

<36><36><36><36><36>

Will be a future champ mark my words. Nate doesn't want nothing on Danis, called him out and then bitched away when Danis said he'd fight him.

Lol ok buddy. I can tell by your join date you haven't been through this much before but world class skills in one fight discipline doesn't mean it's going to translate to the others. I guess Kron Gracie must be the future goat if Danis is the future champ ....

Am I the only fucking guy whose seen Marcelo Garcia's MMA fight ?!?! wtf makes you guys so sure top bjj players can transition to mma so easily?

Been lingering on here over a decade and now I'm sure Sherdog will never escape the noob threads of:
"X" K1 fighter + 1 year of BJJ training = Champ
"Y" ADCC Champ + 1 year of striking = Champ

If Danis can even get close to the success roger gracie saw in mma my mind would fucking explode. will never happen "mark my words"

I'm sure it's different after you've been getting punched in the face for a while though hahaha. (definitely jealous you got to see that fight by the way)

Just out of interest, who do you think is the better Diaz in terms of grappling?
to be honest, thats a hard question...most people would probably tell u its Nick, but i truly believe its a 50/50. also both bros are so stubborn they dont like to grapple and just wanna punch your face the whole fight..they only grapple when it forced..unlike maia who neevr challenges himself and doesnt ever wanna stand up (which is why i dislike him in an MMA fight) the diaz bros do whatver the fuck they want..again its hard to say who is better and of course nick has been doing it much longer..keep in mind, Nate has more impressive subs than nick..ill never forget the kurt pellegrino sub with the 2 birds..classic..

then again, Nick did this..extra ballsy..no fucks were given at that moment
anderson5.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

While we're on the topic of losses early in someones career - Con-man was submitted by a can with a losing record who apparently weighed 124 pounds on fight day

<36><36><36><36><36>

Drumpf fans are a bit slow

If you have one belt, and win a second belt. Then you have two belts.

1+1=2

Your Plastic hero is the biggest Conor fanboy there is.

Way better than being thoroughly outclassed by a Versace model.

Skills don't always translate well. He might be good at grappling, but what about his wrestling? What about his ability to take a punch and throw one? Conor is far from the best MMA striker, but his style has gotten him far.

Is he gonna teach Dannis ko power from left hand counters? When that doesn't work, we've seen him get sauced up by Diaz on the feet.

Far from the best? If you wanted to argue that there are other, better strikers I can see you making a case but he is undoubtedly near the top.

As for Danis I agree with your statements. He's an amazing grappler, in pure grappling, but he needs to learn other skills and adapt what he already does well to the more diverse skills of MMA. There is a reason they say that if you punch a black belt in the face he becomes a brown belt and so on.

1+1=2

You're a retard. He's no longer a two division champion. Sorry you're not good at English and couldn't identify your own fuckup.

Way better than being thoroughly outclassed by a Versace model.

Uh no, it's not. Jouban is actually a decent fighter, Conor was finished, decisively, in a minute by a can who has a LOSING record, who fought at 124 pounds

Lol ok buddy. I can tell by your join date you haven't been through this much before but world class skills in one fight discipline doesn't mean it's going to translate to the others. I guess Kron Gracie must be the future goat if Danis is the future champ ....

Am I the only fucking guy whose seen Marcelo Garcia's MMA fight ?!?! wtf makes you guys so sure top bjj players can transition to mma so easily?

Been lingering on here over a decade and now I'm sure Sherdog will never escape the noob threads of:
"X" K1 fighter + 1 year of BJJ training = Champ
"Y" ADCC Champ + 1 year of striking = Champ

If Danis can even get close to the success roger gracie saw in mma my mind would fucking explode. will never happen "mark my words"
Don't quote me minnow.

He's trained with the Miller bros since age 15 so is familiar with MMA.
Trained fighters on TUF.
Very familiar with MMA grappling and wrestling
Is only 23 so has plenty of time to learn with an excellent foundation to work with.
Trains at SBG with Kav and Conor exclusively. If that doesn't fast track your development I don't know what will.

Once he begins full time he will be unstoppable.

Uh no, it's not. Jouban is actually a decent fighter, Conor was finished, decisively, in a minute by a can who has a LOSING record, who fought at 124 pounds

Ryo Chonan is the GOAT.

1+1=2

Both are great.
Conor is a proven GOAT with some losses to cans, Platinum is a future GOAT with a weird loss to a man that were running from him the whole fight, he'll do better.

I didnt mean a "bjj" black belt. I meant a legit Brazilian (from brazil) black belt like marcelo garcia or ribeiro or galvao or roger gracie or whoever is good these days. The guys u find at he end of the good black belt tournaments. Has he ever even competed against one? Or does he just join local boca raton tournaments and tap out american noobs?
No, he's won against some legit Brazilians. Nobody really far at the top, but some legit guys. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Atos BJJ Academy but it's one of top BJJ academies that have come through in the past few years and he submitted the co-founder of it.

I was about to go through some more, but I got to get off, so here's his BJJ heroes page to look through if you want. http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/dillon-danis

You're a retard. He's no longer a two division champion. Sorry you're not good at English and couldn't identify your own fuckup.

Conor was 19 in his third MMA fight. Lost to a grappler when Conor was purely a boxer.

Plastic is 25 and exclusively a stand up fighter. Lost to a part time fighter standing...

Massive differences.

Ya, there is actually a video out there of him trying to fight one of them. His voice was scratching and shaking when he was trying to act tough. It was actually pretty funny.

Was that the one where Gordon went to shake Dillion's hand it wouldn't, and then waited for Ryan to walk away before talking shit?

When he was 18 years old white belt....he was barely a pro fighter

Getting clowned by a Versace model in your prime is much more embarrassing.

Nice troll there

Back