Dillon Danis is the grappling coach of the best MMA striker

LMAO Platinum would knock this fucking guy dead and submit him at the same goddamn time
I reckon if dillon danis saw platinum goat mike perry shadow boxing across the cage from him while buffer doing intros the first thing hed once the bell rung would be drop to his knees and slap the mat until the ref realized he was tapping

Mike Perry Technical Submission (tapped due to fear of Shadow Strikes) 0:03 Round 1

#platinumbless

I've never seen any videos of him striking to even suggest that he would be able to become a successful MMA fighter. BJJ guys aren't exactly known to be great strikers...

Werdum has become an excellent striker over the years, but it took him a long time to develop those skills. Don't except someone with no striking experience to "cut through" one of the Diaz brothers.

Obviously with Conor helping him, coupled with a great work ethic (based on his accomplishments) he could develop faster than others. Still doesn't happen overnight. Nate has a lifetime of striking and finished MCGREGOR because of that striking. There's no evidence that Dillon wouldn't get crushed the same way only quicker.

A little disrespectful to the Diaz brothers and inadvertently to Conor as well.

He doesn't have to use boxing against the Diaz's. I don't see why you're so seriously engaged in giving arguments and rebuttals regarding the Diaz fights. It's a hypothetical fight that will most probably never happen.

But since you opened the subject, I'm down for some jitz warfare between Dillon and a Diaz.

HOLY FUCK

You're telling me this guy who talks mad shit has only competed in 2 black belt tournaments and they were in boca raton and new york, USA???

Has he ever even competed against a brazilian black belt?

LMFAO holy shit this guy is in for a rude awakening hahahhahahahah

Amazing, thanks for posting these weak ass credentials, jesus i bet even old man penn fucks this guys shit up

@KONE i see why u made the other thread now this is pure fucking gold

#platinumbless
He's been up against, beat, and submitted plenty of BJJ black belts. Not sure what you're talking about here. He's not the best black belt in the world, but he's beaten some solid guys in BJJ.

I'm not claiming he's the best in the world because he's obviously far from it, but this comment is a bit of a joke.

According to his big mouth, he can fight at 155 170 and 185 and wants to fight Sage lol
Then he'd get absolutely destroyed. I don't want to see Maia v Nelson again lol.

much better...believe me
I know he's better but I wouldn't know how much better. That's a grappling match I'd really want to see at metamoris or something. Do you think it would end in a one sided draw or do you think Nate would sub him?

Thanks, I was curious as I knew Tonon subbed Dillion and messed up knee some. Also there seems to be a ton of beef between those two teams.

Ya, there is actually a video out there of him trying to fight one of them. His voice was scratching and shaking when he was trying to act tough. It was actually pretty funny.

He's been up against, beat, and submitted plenty of BJJ black belts. Not sure what you're talking about here. He's not the best black belt in the world, but he's beaten some solid guys in BJJ.

I'm not claiming he's the best in the world because he's obviously far from it, but this comment is a bit of a joke.

You think my comment is a joke? Are you for real? I never looked up this guys credentials but people were posting tidbits of his trash talk

"I revolutionized the entire bjj game"

"I fill arenas"

so i thought he was some sort of legend that won adcc absolute or something that i didnt know about cause i havent followed bjj scene in a decade

He was competing at fucking brown belt last year man. Lmao "revolutionized the bjj game" fuck off what a clown

I know he's better but I wouldn't know how much better. That's a grappling match I'd really want to see at metamoris or something. Do you think it would end in a one sided draw or do you think Nate would sub him?
i truly believe lauzon dont have much for him...remember when Nate fought Miller (i attended the live event by the way) ad everyone tought that Miller was his equal as far as grappling..and nate really made him look extra foolish on the feet and even worse on the ground...if we talking pure grappling, i would love to see either diaz against Maia..thats a match i would love to see.

You think my comment is a joke? Are you for real? I never looked up this guys credentials but people were posting tidbits of his trash talk

"I revolutionized the entire bjj game"

"I fill arenas"

so i thought he was some sort of legend that won adcc absolute or something that i didnt know about cause i havent followed bjj scene in a decade

He was competing at fucking brown belt last year man. Lmao "revolutionized the bjj game" fuck off what a clown
I'm not agreeing with him. He's obviously trying to act like Conor and talk himself into popularity, but I think your post went too far the other way.

"Has he ever even competed against a brazilian black belt?" "Amazing, thanks for posting these weak ass credentials, jesus i bet even old man penn fucks this guys shit up".

I get that you're probably being somewhat hyperbolic, but give the man some credit.

Dillon will panic grapple and lose once he guts solidly struck, just like his teacher.

i truly believe lauzon dont have much for him...remember when Nate fought Miller (i attended the live event by the way) ad everyone tought that Miller was his equal as far as grappling..and nate really made him look extra foolish on the feet and even worse on the ground...if we talking pure grappling, i would love to see either diaz against Maia..thats a match i would love to see.
I'm sure it's different after you've been getting punched in the face for a while though hahaha. (definitely jealous you got to see that fight by the way)

Just out of interest, who do you think is the better Diaz in terms of grappling?

Ya, there is actually a video out there of him trying to fight one of them. His voice was scratching and shaking when he was trying to act tough. It was actually pretty funny.

Link?

LMAO Platinum would knock this fucking guy dead and submit him at the same goddamn time

Plastic Mike can't even beat up a 35 year old Versace model who picked up MMA as a hobby.

I'm not agreeing with him. He's obviously trying to act like Conor and talk himself into popularity, but I think your post went too far the other way.

"Has he ever even competed against a brazilian black belt?" "Amazing, thanks for posting these weak ass credentials, jesus i bet even old man penn fucks this guys shit up".

I get that you're probably being somewhat hyperbolic, but give the man some credit.

I didnt mean a "bjj" black belt. I meant a legit Brazilian (from brazil) black belt like marcelo garcia or ribeiro or galvao or roger gracie or whoever is good these days. The guys u find at he end of the good black belt tournaments. Has he ever even competed against one? Or does he just join local boca raton tournaments and tap out american noobs?

Back