Dillon Danis #10yearchallenge (khabib edition)

This is actually being talked about: https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...heir-2009-vs-2019-photos-on-social-media.html

Facial recognition from pictures you upload to various sites can't be taken as accurate data because the date you post a picture vs when the picture was taken messes with training. Put in a dataset requirement of 10 years, you give perfect training data and your age progression. Being that you're posting these things freely, you can't get upset when it comes to bite you in the ass. By using the hashtag, you're signaling you have data for them to scrape.

This isn't conspiracy theorist crap either. It's being talked about in mass media as a potentially bad thing; not something you should go out and do.
Thanks
I wasn't trolling or something, just wanted to know a bit more
If you do it freely, you should be aware of the risk

That's a good comeback from Khabib's team or whatever team mma dagestan is.

It’s a bad joke but people are doing a 10 year challenge and he is saying they guy in the fear shirt was Khabib ten years ago
It’s just Danis looking for attention and considering the reaction he got And the fact we’re talking about him id say he got exactly what he wanted

I'm sure what he wanted was a shot at khabib in the ufc. There's zero chance of that ever, considering Dillon's last mma performance.

So no, he never got what he wanted.

Didn't realize sherdog was full of spiteful 40 year olds.

I'm sure what he wanted was a shot at khabib in the ufc. There's zero chance of that ever, considering Dillon's last mma performance.

So no, he never got what he wanted.
He fights for Bellator
He can’t make 155
He does not want a fight with Khabib
He wants attention
Why would he fight a guy in another division in another company
This is a dig at khabib and a cry for attention
And it’s worked

LOL Dillon’s post is terrible. He can do better.

Is Danis ever going to fight again or just pretend hes a top fighter forever

Dannis looks like cantinflas or matsumoto from gaki no tsukai

I was going to make a shoop of Danis 2009 vs a Dildo'd Anus in 2019 but would rather keep my account. :D

He fights for Bellator
He can’t make 155
He does not want a fight with Khabib
He wants attention
Why would he fight a guy in another division in another company
This is a dig at khabib and a cry for attention
And it’s worked

Yeah I'm sure 'attention' on sherdog is so valuable to his non ppv earning brand.
I'm sure he has no interest in fighting Khabib...

Danis is a hilarious dork. Dude only has 1 fight and there's a thread about him every other day. He knows what he's doing.

Dannis looks like cantinflas or matsumoto from gaki no tsukai
images

well blue lips khabib smashed conor

and then after the fight of his life, straight away he jumped into dillon danis for more action

how is that being scared... dillon is such a retard

Surely Conor must cringe at Dillon's posts towards Khabib. At this point I don't think anyone should complain or be upset if Dillon literally get's smashed in to the pavement never being able to do his beloved BJJ again. Some people just don't learn and there should be zero tolerance for such sub-humans.

PS: INB4 right wing safe space loving pussies.

I think Danis's post is funny.

Aww, man, I'm so disappointed. I didn't look too closely at the first photo and thought young Khabib made his own fan shirt of the band Fear. And then I was delighted imagining him singing "New York's Alright If You Like Saxophones" or "Let's Have A War" in his Dagestani-accented English, while training.

Back