Dillon Danis #10yearchallenge (khabib edition)

Yeah I'm sure 'attention' on sherdog is so valuable to his non ppv earning brand.
I'm sure he has no interest in fighting Khabib...
Have you seen how manny people are talking about it on his socials
We are just an example
Why would he be setting up a fight with Khabib when he has one fight and has 0 fights at lightweight
He would have to leave bellator somehow cut to 55 and leap frog everyone at 55 including mcgregor to fight khabib
He’s just talking shit

Have you seen how manny people are talking about it on his socials
We are just an example
Why would he be setting up a fight with Khabib when he has one fight and has 0 fights at lightweight
He would have to leave bellator somehow cut to 55 and leap frog everyone at 55 including mcgregor to fight khabib
He’s just talking shit

That's my exact point. He can't get a fight with khabib as he's a bum in another org, but he really wants one. Let's not pretend he doesn't want one.

He has no ppv points and no one has ever heard of him outside mma forums. He's gained nothing from trash talking to khabib. Getting his picture taken with Conor got him noticed, but that's it.

That's my exact point. He can't get a fight with khabib as he's a bum in another org, but he really wants one. Let's not pretend he doesn't want one.

He has no ppv points and no one has ever heard of him outside mma forums. He's gained nothing from trash talking to khabib. Getting his picture taken with Conor got him noticed, but that's it.
He has a big social media following
He is a relatively big name
This is a way of keeping his name in the news
It’s working

He has a big social media following
He is a relatively big name
This is a way of keeping his name in the news
It’s working

Keeping his name in the news is irrelevant. He's in a second tier organisation, put in a lame show against a bum in his last outing, and his contract ain't gone up since the brawl.

Kevin Spacey is in the news, but his salary ain't going up. "It's working Kevin".

Back