Dillon Danis #10yearchallenge (khabib edition)

Im a TF fan and i can literally say that this guy is so annoying.

So what, posting pics without the # is okay? Do they only take the ones with #10yearchallenge?

This is actually being talked about: https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...heir-2009-vs-2019-photos-on-social-media.html

Facial recognition from pictures you upload to various sites can't be taken as accurate data because the date you post a picture vs when the picture was taken messes with training. Put in a dataset requirement of 10 years, you give perfect training data and your age progression. Being that you're posting these things freely, you can't get upset when it comes to bite you in the ass. By using the hashtag, you're signaling you have data for them to scrape.

This isn't conspiracy theorist crap either. It's being talked about in mass media as a potentially bad thing; not something you should go out and do.

Twitter is so gay..... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

My son is working down in California on a mass facial recognition/A.I project for a London based company. The #10YearChallenge is nothing more than a viral calibration tool and mass data collection method. Want to know what makes this one unique?

You're FREELY giving them your calibration data. Congrats, you're soon going to be in every single Government database in the World, and you can't be pissed about it!! You freely gave up your privacy!

This is how stupid the general public is..

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

This is actually being talked about: https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...heir-2009-vs-2019-photos-on-social-media.html

Facial recognition from pictures you upload to various sites can't be taken as accurate data because the date you post a picture vs when the picture was taken messes with training. Put in a dataset requirement of 10 years, you give perfect training data and your age progression. Being that you're posting these things freely, you can't get upset when it comes to bite you in the ass. By using the hashtag, you're signaling you have data for them to scrape.

This isn't conspiracy theorist crap either. It's being talked about in mass media as a potentially bad thing; not something you should go out and do.

That's great, but considering the vast majority of CCTV cameras are potato cam, it'll have to be fucking amazing to match both pixels to the high res pics teenagers and gays are uploading.

This is the guy that polishes Conars balls? He beat a 2-7 MMA fighter in a MMA fight with a few bumps but hey....LOL

More is awesome. Love him...to be compared to him is a compliment. The office is love, the office is love

This is the guy that polishes Conars balls? He beat a 2-7 MMA fighter in a MMA fight with a few bumps but hey....LOL
He also blasted Khabib with an overhand during the chaos after the Khabib vs McGregor fight. Danis is probably just rubbing it in.

My son is working down in California on a mass facial recognition/A.I project for a London based company. The #10YearChallenge is nothing more than a viral calibration tool and mass data collection method. Want to know what makes this one unique?

You're FREELY giving them your calibration data. Congrats, you're soon going to be in every single Government database in the World, and you can't be pissed about it!! You freely gave up your privacy!

First of all I would never participate in this odd 10 year challenge fad but have nothing against anyone who does.

As far as your conspricy goes, people really stretch for things to be paranoid about. Why would any government want my face recognition. I am a nobody to them as are 99.9999% of the world population. Even if they are 'taking' my calibration data why would I be worried about it unless I'm some kind of terrorist or spy?

Pokemon Go App anyone?

Haters gonna hate, but it was actually a good little burn from Danis.

Danis isn't really in a position to be ribbing on people for how they look. He's only a harelip away from being classified as a mutant.

Okay. But i still dont get it..
It’s a bad joke but people are doing a 10 year challenge and he is saying they guy in the fear shirt was Khabib ten years ago
It’s just Danis looking for attention and considering the reaction he got And the fact we’re talking about him id say he got exactly what he wanted

That is a serious diss. A “rooster” in Russian means a passive homosexual, typically in a prison.

Back