Dillon Danis #10yearchallenge (khabib edition)

I dont get it...?

<{vega}>
There is this whole thing going around now where people on social media post pictures of themselves 10 years ago side by side with how they look nowadays

Any man who participates in this 10 year challenge should return his balls ASAP.

What? Khabib got older during 10 years?

Did he not learn his lesson already? Khabib already beat up his master and almost kicked his head off on the same night.

The chicken side by side is tremendous.

Shitting on Dillon Dannis is not white knighting.

My son is working down in California on a mass facial recognition/A.I project for a London based company. The #10YearChallenge is nothing more than a viral calibration tool and mass data collection method. Want to know what makes this one unique?

You're FREELY giving them your calibration data. Congrats, you're soon going to be in every single Government database in the World, and you can't be pissed about it!! You freely gave up your privacy!

This is how stupid the general public is..

My son is working down in California on a mass facial recognition/A.I project for a London based company. The #10YearChallenge is nothing more than a viral calibration tool and mass data collection method. Want to know what makes this one unique?

You're FREELY giving them your calibration data. Congrats, you're soon going to be in every single Government database in the World, and you can't be pissed about it!! You freely gave up your privacy!

This is how stupid the general public is..
maxresdefault.jpg

That guy looks more like Danis than Khabib. Fail.

At this point Danis must be trolling.

I don’t get it, is he trying to make fun of Khabib? It’s like, “hey man congrats on growing up and being successful.” Ohh I got ya good!

I'm hardly a conspiracy theorist. I believe mankind landed on the moon, 9/11 was too messed up to be an inside job, Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis were aliens that went home, and Rosewell New Mexico has awesome burritos.

I'm hardly a conspiracy theorist. I believe mankind landed on the moon, 9/11 was too messed up to be an inside job, Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis were aliens that went home, and Rosewell New Mexico has awesome burritos.
So what, posting pics without the # is okay? Do they only take the ones with #10yearchallenge?

Back