Dillashaw vs Barao?? Really?...Why?

Dillashaw looked MIGHTYYY impressive in his last fight.

Im excited.

too bad you are not. it'll be good

This is a worse mismatch than Maldonado vs Miocic.....Barao should be a 40:1 favorite......Dillashaw does not even have 10 freakin wins......

No wonder the UFC viewer ratings have been plummeting.....Come on man....

How stupid do you feel now ?

I would love to see barao crush cans all day.

how about get his ass kicked by them.

if tj was some kind of can whats that make barao? got fucking tooled, looked like he never even seen a single tape of TJ, completely un fucking prepared.

hubris costs

Honestly, he should feel stupid, but I don't think anyone expected this. (Other than Ludwig, Dillashaw, Faber, etc)

Ya I certainly didn't expect it, sometimes you have to just keep your opinions to yourself. That, or you end up looking like a dummy.

This is a worse mismatch than Maldonado vs Miocic.....Barao should be a 40:1 favorite......Dillashaw does not even have 10 freakin wins......

No wonder the UFC viewer ratings have been plummeting.....Come on man....

:icon_twis

Honestly, he should feel stupid, but I don't think anyone expected this. (Other than Ludwig, Dillashaw, Faber, etc)

No, but if he knew anything he'd have known that TJ was at the very least an upgrade over the the guy Barao was supposed to fight (Assuncao) as Assuncao really did not deserve that decision in Brazil over TJ and TJ is also the better athlete with the higher upside between him and Assuncao. So there was really nothing to complain about in the first place.

7jOUkgS.gif

I doubt the TS will be back to eat his crow.

I blame dana.. he cursed barao. I don't care about rankings blah blah blah blah

TS was right but he just got it round the wrong way

I've been saying it and I've been saying it. If we learned anything last year, it was that nobody is unbeatable (Weidman beating Silva, and Hendricks and Gustafsson pushing GSP and Jones to the brink). This is just another example. Is it surprising? Sure. But it shouldn't be as surprising as it was. We should all know there are no guarantees. Nobody should be on here making threads like this, especially after all we saw last year. Now, especially after this. But we all know, the next big underdog who gets a title shot will have zero chance to win and people like TS will post threads claiming just that. Probably when Ronda defends against Davis.

Back