Dillashaw vs Barao?? Really?...Why?

50/50

I say it all the time

This is a worse mismatch than Maldonado vs Miocic.....Barao should be a 40:1 favorite......Dillashaw does not even have 10 freakin wins......

No wonder the UFC viewer ratings have been plummeting.....Come on man....

Lol, nice one man. I thought Barao was going to win too, but I wasn't complaining about the main event.

I blame dana.. he cursed barao. I don't care about rankings blah blah blah blah

Part of what made that victory sweeter was the fact that it made Dana look like an idiot. I understand he was trying to sell the PPV, but his hyperbole regarding Barao was pissing me off.

Part of what made that victory sweeter was the fact that it made Dana look like an idiot. I understand he was trying to sell the PPV, but his hyperbole regarding Barao was pissing me off.

lol ... Gotten to

matt_serra_ufc_belt-27060.jpg

Boom.

I was so convinced that Barao would take this fight easily that I didn't buy the ppv. My mistake; it sounds like I seriously underestimated TJ.

Oh the tears taste so sweet, then again so does the money TJ just won me :)

This is a worse mismatch than Maldonado vs Miocic.....Barao should be a 40:1 favorite......Dillashaw does not even have 10 freakin wins......

He has 10 wins now.

Yall sleepin on TJ he is gonna finish Renan.

Faber and Renan only fought 1x, Herb Dean decided to call the rematch off so ya can't really count that.

Nobody who matters thinks TJ lost that Assoonnow fight.
You should have got the TS to give you those 40 to 1 odds.
Oh well, he probably would have tried to pay you off with Baja Blast anyway.

Right, but those guys didn't get KTFO in the first round of their UFC debut. Also considering TJ is on a one fight win streak, this is pretty absurd.

I really like Dillashaw but he's getting his title shot too early and he's clearly not a match for Barao right now - it would make more sense to let him work his way up appropriately.

I suppose we can blame Cruz for being made of chicken bones and porcelain.

TJ got KTFO in his debut? Watch the fight again; its one of the worst stoppages ever. Also, he didn't "lose" to Assuncao, it was basically a tie. A loss is what happened to Barao when he got his ass kicked against TJ last night.

Ya can't doubt people TS, in a fight, anything can happen anytime, congrats to Dillashaw for stopping the unstoppable Barao

Back