Difference between fedor and Conor. Ones rich and ones not.

Bro, you realize this is a forum right? You're acting like you're some big wig, get used to ppl like me proving you wrong when you post dumb shit. When you post stupid shit, there's gonna be someone like me to call you out for it. Get used to it son. Or just stop posting dumb shit so I don't have to make you look dumb lol.

Prove me wrong? LOL
I proved you a liar!
You couldn't prove shit!

And yes, this is a forum., Unfortunately it allows retards like you in as well.

Because so far you done nothing.

By the way, do you understand this is on the wasteland? That means no one is reading your crap but me, and that's because I took pity on you.

Let us recap where we are so far:

You are not proving me wrong.
You could not produce anything that you are accusing me of.
I called you out, and you backtracked faster than Usain Bolt on a 100mt dash.
"Bro, I just accused! I never said I would provide the evidence"....

And yet I quoted where you said you would do just that... (see, that's ME proving YOU wrong)

...and yet you STILL did not provide any evidence of me calling Conor a bum....

You obviously do not understand you are being humiliated and are just too dumb to see I gave you more than enough chances to prove me wrong or to just plead your case.

You simply are not smart enough to either drop the act and debate the topic like a grown up or simply leave, since it is fairly obvious you got nothing and is not good at this game.

Prove me wrong? LOL
I proved you a liar!
You couldn't prove shit!

And yes, this is a forum., Unfortunately it allows retards like you in as well.

Because so far you done nothing.

By the way, do you understand this is on the wasteland? That means no one is reading your crap but me, and that's because I took pity on you.

Let us recap where we are so far:

You are not proving me wrong.
You could not produce anything that you are accusing me of.
I called you out, and you backtracked faster than Usain Bolt on a 100mt dash.
"Bro, I just accused! I never said I would provide the evidence"....

And yet I quoted where you said you would do just that... (see, that's ME proving YOU wrong)

...and yet you STILL did not provide any evidence of me calling Conor a bum....

You obviously do not understand you are being humiliated and are just too dumb to see I gave you more than enough chances to prove me wrong or to just plead your case.

You simply are not smart enough to either drop the act and debate the topic like a grown up or simply leave, since it is fairly obvious you got nothing and is not good at this game.
My friend, once again, that's too long. But I did prove you wrong, & I made you look like a fool, if that makes you angry (& it pretty obviously does) then stop posting stupid shit. Its not that I want to make you look dumb, but I have to when you constantly post dumb shit. Nothing personal. I just can't stand ppl like you on the forum who post outright lies & misinformation.

My friend, once again, that's too long. But I did prove you wrong, & I made you look like a fool, if that makes you angry (& it pretty obviously does) then stop posting stupid shit. Its not that I want to make you look dumb, but I have to when you constantly post dumb shit. Nothing personal. I just can't stand ppl like you on the forum who post outright lies & misinformation.
repeating a lie won't make it true.
You claim you didn't read simply because, as usual, I humiliated you.

a-knights-tale-you-have-been-weighed-you-have-been-measured-and-you-have

repeating a lie won't make it true.
You claim you didn't read simply because, as usual, I humiliated you.

a-knights-tale-you-have-been-weighed-you-have-been-measured-and-you-have
Once again buddy, if you post dumb shit I'm gonna call you out. I understand that makes you mad, so just don't post dumb shit & we won't have a problem. Its that simple. Its not that I enjoy embarrassing you, it's just that you make it so easy.

Once again buddy, if you post dumb shit I'm gonna call you out. I understand that makes you mad, so just don't post dumb shit & we won't have a problem. Its that simple. Its not that I enjoy embarrassing you, it's just that you make it so easy.

Shh.
When you "Call out someone" but can't produce any of the shit you accused that person of doing, it is you who played the fool...

Shh.
When you "Call out someone" but can't produce any of the shit you accused that person of doing, it is you who played the fool...
Look buddy, I didn't mean to embarrass you, & I apologize for roasting you so bad. It wasn't personal. Its just that when you say stupid shit I'm gonna call you out. You know?

Back