Difference between fedor and Conor. Ones rich and ones not.

you must be new to MMA or a special kind of stupid.
UFC belt means shit.
Conor is so proud of his belt that he never even defended it.

Pride was , at that time, 10x bigger than the UFC. And Fedor ruled them all.
No need to trash talk. No need to hype himself up.

And if you measure who's better just by the money, you should first know that Fedor did not and does not care about money. He spent most of his donating for his church, building things for his hometown.
But he got Puttin as a fan and a friend. Because the Power he has, will NEVER be "bought" by Conor.

Nuthugg all you want. the only thing that matters is that in 50 years, they will still have Fedor as one of their greatest while Conor will be but a small passage of someone who was outspoken, but not good enough to defend his belt even once.

he didn't defend it in part because he was actually attempting to win another one.

he actually had a point about tearing down one fighter to build another. conor does deserve some respect for what he's accomplished in mma. your post is pretty nuthugging as well.

he didn't defend it in part because he was actually attempting to win another one.

he actually had a point about tearing down one fighter to build another. conor does deserve some respect for what he's accomplished in mma. your post is pretty nuthugging as well.
Sorry, Kflo, but that's inaccurate.
You guys are the ones being over-sensitive towards Conor.

One is in GOAT talks. The other one is still building his rep.

I am not talking down about Conor, but be honest here.
Conor's accomplishments pale in comparison to ANY of the (already established) greats.

I simply stated facts. He did not defend his belt once.
He was indeed gifted an easier path to the belt. No wrestlers, did not have to beat anyone in the top 5 to get a title shot. - actually, he beat Siver (who was ranked #13 before his fight against Conor was announced, bounced to #10 after that just so they could claim he beat a top 10).

So don't come and tell me he should be in GOAT talks when he has no belt defense yet.

Besides, claiming Fedor's belt mean less because it is not UFC's is a pretty asinine statement. I did have an issue with that. Because it shows the retard who wrote this has no understanding of how big Pride was during their heydays.

Sorry, Kflo, but that's inaccurate.
You guys are the ones being over-sensitive towards Conor.

One is in GOAT talks. The other one is still building his rep.

I am not talking down about Conor, but be honest here.
Conor's accomplishments pale in comparison to ANY of the (already established) greats.

I simply stated facts. He did not defend his belt once.
He was indeed gifted an easier path to the belt. No wrestlers, did not have to beat anyone in the top 5 to get a title shot. - actually, he beat Siver (who was ranked #13 before his fight against Conor was announced, bounced to #10 after that just so they could claim he beat a top 10).

So don't come and tell me he should be in GOAT talks when he has no belt defense yet.

Besides, claiming Fedor's belt mean less because it is not UFC's is a pretty asinine statement. I did have an issue with that. Because it shows the retard who wrote this has no understanding of how big Pride was during their heydays.

go back and look at who you responded to. he wasn't claiming conor was goat or that the ufc belt means more (although it does). it's stupid to say he was gifted an easier path when his path was no easier than any of the other guys who fought aldo for the belt. and you're just wrong on siver's ranking. he was ranked 7th in feb 2014 before beating rosa. his last fight before conor. there was alot of movement in the rankings after that too but the fact is he was 7th before a win.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/4/5377660/official-ufc-rankings-updated-ufc-169-overeem-faber-mma

the ufc belt today is basically the undisputed world champ. pride hw was certainly better than the ufc but there were at least 2 top orgs, which isn't the case today.

go back and look at who you responded to. he wasn't claiming conor was goat or that the ufc belt means more (although it does). it's stupid to say he was gifted an easier path when his path was no easier than any of the other guys who fought aldo for the belt. and you're just wrong on siver's ranking. he was ranked 7th in feb 2014 before beating rosa. his last fight before conor. there was alot of movement in the rankings after that too but the fact is he was 7th before a win.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/4/5377660/official-ufc-rankings-updated-ufc-169-overeem-faber-mma

the ufc belt today is basically the undisputed world champ. pride hw was certainly better than the ufc but there were at least 2 top orgs, which isn't the case today.
WHat?
No, just no.
First of all, when Pride was the top promotion, UFC meant nothing. they were small.
So claiming Fedor's belt is less than an UFC belt is just dumb. At that time, Pride was the belt to have.
And that's not even focusing on his Sambo accomplishments.

Besides, think about the years he was unbeaten, defending his belt.
This does not compare with "beating the attendance" record Conor holds.
A belt without any defense is not even close to GSP, Silva or even Jon's accomplishments in MMA.

Oh, and BTW,UFC has the best hype machine. But that doesn't mean best fighters.
Strikeforce was always viewed as lesser fighters than the UFC.
the very fact of how many SF fighters now holding the UFC gold right now proves you wrong.

WHat?
No, just no.
First of all, when Pride was the top promotion, UFC meant nothing. they were small.
So claiming Fedor's belt is less than an UFC belt is just dumb. At that time, Pride was the belt to have.
And that's not even focusing on his Sambo accomplishments.

Besides, think about the years he was unbeaten, defending his belt.
This does not compare with "beating the attendance" record Conor holds.
A belt without any defense is not even close to GSP, Silva or even Jon's accomplishments in MMA.

Oh, and BTW,UFC has the best hype machine. But that doesn't mean best fighters.
Strikeforce was always viewed as lesser fighters than the UFC.
the very fact of how many SF fighters now holding the UFC gold right now proves you wrong.

again, why are you comparing conor to fedor, gsp, silva, jones? noone else is doing that here.

and lol. so woodley winning the belt means he was the best ww while getting knocked out in strikeforce? c'mon, the ufc unquestionably has the best collection of fighters. all these fighter graduate to the ufc. it's where they aspire to be, so it's no coincidence the champs started somewhere else. that's by design, not flaw.

and c'mon. combat sambo is a nice little regional accomplishment but it's still fringe even relative to mma.

again, why are you comparing conor to fedor, gsp, silva, jones? noone else is doing that here.

and lol. so woodley winning the belt means he was the best ww while getting knocked out in strikeforce? c'mon, the ufc unquestionably has the best collection of fighters. all these fighter graduate to the ufc. it's where they aspire to be, so it's no coincidence the champs started somewhere else. that's by design, not flaw.

and c'mon. combat sambo is a nice little regional accomplishment but it's still fringe even relative to mma.
Who's being dismissive now?
And please, stop with the crap.
Luke did not get better because he signed on a dotted paper called UFC. He was good already in SF.
Same for Alvarez, Woodley (and Lawler before him), DC, Werdum and many many more.
they were all called lesser fighters because they were in SF.
Heck, I recall Werdum was deemed here an "UFC Reject" and came back and whooped the best UFC had and got the gold.

You (above most, because I consider you someone who can think) should know this is stupid.

Most fighters want to be in the UFC because it is the most popular, the bigger show.
But that doesn't mean the best is always there. The very fact SF fighters woop UFC fighter's ass and got their gold proves that.

Same was true with WEC and many other promotions that are out there like Bellator, OneFC and many others. They might have the better talent, they just don't have UFC's hyping machine.

LOL claim you didn't read but point respond to my post.
As I noted, you are some kind of stupid.
Fedor crush some cans. But he was not protected like Conor was.
Beating Aldo in 13 seconds? It obviously mean something. He was lucky. That's all it means.
And pray tell who are the monsters Conor beat?
So far he was handed the easiest path to a title shot. He avoided the hardest matchup and only fought a wrestler when he had a full camp (and the wrestler none).

Please also tell me how many times Conor defended his belt... for that is also a requirement to debate greatness.

You try to shit on Fedor when Conor did not do a third of what he had done.
You speak of "UFC BELT" as if the name UFC on the belt means more than PRIDE meant on Fedor's...

You obviously can't debate this seriously.
that's why you lie and resort to "I did not read your post" excuse.
I skimmed your post. I didn't read the whole thing. & I'm not saying conor has done as much as fedor. Just that you don't have to shit on conor to raise up fedor. & you know belts weren't really a big deal in pride right? Fedor only defended his 3 times, it wasn't even on the line in most of his fights. Its stuff like that that makes me think you've only watched pride on fight pass. You don't seem to really know much about pride or fedor. If you believe in luck in a fight then you're not a very smart man. There's no such thing as luck in a fight. & if you're trying to say fedor fought better comp than conor on a regular basis you're lying bc we both know that isn't true. I'm not trying to shit on fedor, I'm just tryna pass down some knowledge to a new fan. I like conor & fedor. Also if you want to experience pride I would buy the dvd's instead of watching it on fight pass, although nothing will be as good as the real thing.

I skimmed your post. I didn't read the whole thing. & I'm not saying conor has done as much as fedor. Just that you don't have to shit on conor to raise up fedor. & you know belts weren't really a big deal in pride right? Fedor only defended his 3 times, it wasn't even on the line in most of his fights. Its stuff like that that makes me think you've only watched pride on fight pass. You don't seem to really know much about pride or fedor. If you believe in luck in a fight then you're not a very smart man. There's no such thing as luck in a fight. & if you're trying to say fedor fought better comp than conor on a regular basis you're lying bc we both know that isn't true. I'm not trying to shit on fedor, I'm just tryna pass down some knowledge to a new fan. I like conor & fedor. Also if you want to experience pride I would buy the dvd's instead of watching it on fight pass, although nothing will be as good as the real thing.
You understand very little and assume too much.

I am not about to enter an epeen context with you.
If you think an undefended UFC belt means more than a Pride's HW belt back in the day, then it is all but clear you are the one who should brush up on what Pride meant.

If you think that the first punch you throw should hit the target every time, you obviously do not understand about MMA period.

If you wish for me to enlighten you, then drop the act and ask. But trying to pass as someone who has knowledge by making such asinine statements does not get you far...

You understand very little and assume too much.

I am not about to enter an epeen context with you.
If you think an undefended UFC belt means more than a Pride's HW belt back in the day, then it is all but clear you are the one who should brush up on what Pride meant.

If you think that the first punch you throw should hit the target every time, you obviously do not understand about MMA period.

If you wish for me to enlighten you, then drop the act and ask. But trying to pass as someone who has knowledge by making such asinine statements does not get you far...
There is nothing you could enlighten me about, at least as far as mma is concerned. You are incapable of lifting one fighter up without shitting on another, so there's nothing to learn from you. Your opinion has no value. Stop hating & learn to appreciate, & actually go watch a pride event instead of just watching pride unleashed on fox sports 1 then come back to me. & I will be happy to enlighten you some more.

There is nothing you could enlighten me about, at least as far as mma is concerned. You are incapable of lifting one fighter up without shitting on another, so there's nothing to learn from you. Your opinion has no value. Stop hating & learn to appreciate, & actually go watch a pride event instead of just watching pride unleashed on fox sports 1 then come back to me. & I will be happy to enlighten you some more.
I am sorry you are too much of a fanboy and thus not able to hear some different point of view that is not putting your hero in a pedestal.
I compared Fedor & conor, and the only choice of words I had was when people claim Pride belt means less than the UFC's.
Because this shows you have no concept of what Pride was back then.
If that is a slight on Conor, it seems you are the one insecure about his accomplishments.

I am sorry you are too much of a fanboy and thus not able to hear some different point of view that is not putting your hero in a pedestal.
I compared Fedor & conor, and the only choice of words I had was when people claim Pride belt means less than the UFC's.
Because this shows you have no concept of what Pride was back then.
If that is a slight on Conor, it seems you are the one insecure about his accomplishments.
Bruh, you were pretty clearly hating on conor. You really gonna try & deny that? You want me to go dig up what you posted yesterday? Cmon son. You were calling him a bum. You can't even keep up with all the bullshit you said lol.

Bruh, you were pretty clearly hating on conor. You really gonna try & deny that? You want me to go dig up what you posted yesterday? Cmon son. You were calling him a bum. You can't even keep up with all the bullshit you said lol.

Ok, so now we find where your problem is: You are exposed as a fanboy who's hurt because I "offended" your idol. LOL Pathetic.

Please get out of his nuts and dig where I called him a bum.

Then we will discuss the matter.

Ok, so now we find where your problem is: You are exposed as a fanboy who's hurt because I "offended" your idol. LOL Pathetic.

Please get out of his nuts and dig where I called him a bum.

Then we will discuss the matter.
Why do you keep changing what you said bruh? You called him a bum & said his best win was a fluke, then when I called you out for hating you denied that you were hating lol. You're more flaky than a teenage girl & you can't even keep up with all the bullshit you spew. You're embarrassing yourself & fedor fans.

Why do you keep changing what you said bruh? You called him a bum & said his best win was a fluke, then when I called you out for hating you denied that you were hating lol. You're more flaky than a teenage girl & you can't even keep up with all the bullshit you spew. You're embarrassing yourself & fedor fans.
you said you'd quote me.
i'm waiting...
stop stalling and get to it.

I never said I'd quote you dumb ass lol. You literally have no idea what you've been saying in this thread.

It sounds like you did...

Sounds like you are lying and I called you out on your BS... now you are playing stupid...

Give it up, son.
You can't keep up and were exposed.

If you want to keep sucking his nuts, by all means. But STFU or provide me where I said Conor's a bum.
Same as I just did to prove you lied...

It sounds like you did...

Sounds like you are lying and I called you out on your BS... now you are playing stupid...

Give it up, son.
You can't keep up and were exposed.

If you want to keep sucking his nuts, by all means. But STFU or provide me where I said Conor's a bum.
Same as I just did to prove you lied...
I said do you want me to? I never said I would. But you called conor a bum. I remember bc I said if he's a bum where's your belt, & you went off on how ufc belts mean nothing. You can't even remember what all you've been saying in this thread son. Give it up son. I make you look stupider with each post. & it isn't very difficult lol.

I said do you want me to? I never said I would. But you called conor a bum. I remember bc I said if he's a bum where's your belt, & you went off on how ufc belts mean nothing. You can't even remember what all you've been saying in this thread son. Give it up son. I make you look stupider with each post. & it isn't very difficult lol.

I put you on the spot, and you failed miserably.

You got nothing. Keep cursing at me but couldn't provide anything but your feeble memory of things that did not happen (or didn't happen the way you recall).

WHen you grow some balls and want to do more then fail, hit me up.
I am sure by then you will be able to have a grown up conversation.

I put you on the spot, and you failed miserably.

You got nothing. Keep cursing at me but couldn't provide anything but your feeble memory of things that did not happen (or didn't happen the way you recall).

WHen you grow some balls and want to do more then fail, hit me up.
I am sure by then you will be able to have a grown up conversation.
Bro, you realize this is a forum right? You're acting like you're some big wig, get used to ppl like me proving you wrong when you post dumb shit. When you post stupid shit, there's gonna be someone like me to call you out for it. Get used to it son. Or just stop posting dumb shit so I don't have to make you look dumb lol.

Back