Difference between fedor and Conor. Ones rich and ones not.

Conor needs money to feel like a big boy.

Lol at Fedor is not rich.

He was the Russian minister of sport. He's close to Putin.

Power > money

How naive are you TS?

Last edited:
Why do u guys care about how much money they have ?
mo money doesnt mean u r the better fighter.
Mma is more popular right now and they get paid better than the pride days

Uh yeah dude. Fedor is living off Foodstamps.

That's a bit extreme brah.

Ok, top 5 probably for me. I have my reasons and I've seen hundreds of head exploding threads. It's more the title and just comparing both is about the same as a banana and screwdriver.

I would like to see a charity fight for cancer awareness between the two. After the fight the kids could see some people can look worse than stage 4 cancer. Then maybe wheel McGregor to the burn unit and cheer them up too.

Biggest difference between Conor and Fedor is that one says he is the best fighters of the world while the other doesn't speak about it but really was the best.

l1.jpg
Fyodor isnt in politics but thats not Putins only avenue. Alexander was there too
As was Julie Kedzie...
method=get&s=63686017-03-28-13-10-13-10-880.jpg

method=get&rs=84&q=75&x=71&y=83&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=0416072143therussiane4.jpg

Unfortunately MMA fighters are seen with shady politicians quite often :confused:

Pretty sure that fedor made more than conor so far lol so bad exemple, And honestly don t compare the two ever again like that, fedor was And is still all class, conor is an insecure liar who always speak about his money And how everybody sucks next to him

Lol that was too long homie. Condense it if you want me to read it. & if you think a ufc belt doesn't mean shit then go win one. You think fedor didn't do his fair share of can crushing in pride? You must not have been a fan back then. But that makes sense, since the ones that are most nostalgic are the ones that weren't even there in the first place. Fedor is the best hw of all time. You can say that without shitting on conor. Tbh conor fights harder competition than fedor on a more regular basis. I love fedor but he crushed a lot of cans. He's still a great fighter tho. Just like conor is a great fighter. When you win your belt by knocking out the p4p king in 13 seconds, that means something.

LOL claim you didn't read but point respond to my post.
As I noted, you are some kind of stupid.
Fedor crush some cans. But he was not protected like Conor was.
Beating Aldo in 13 seconds? It obviously mean something. He was lucky. That's all it means.
And pray tell who are the monsters Conor beat?
So far he was handed the easiest path to a title shot. He avoided the hardest matchup and only fought a wrestler when he had a full camp (and the wrestler none).

Please also tell me how many times Conor defended his belt... for that is also a requirement to debate greatness.

You try to shit on Fedor when Conor did not do a third of what he had done.
You speak of "UFC BELT" as if the name UFC on the belt means more than PRIDE meant on Fedor's...

You obviously can't debate this seriously.
that's why you lie and resort to "I did not read your post" excuse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back