Difference between fedor and Conor. Ones rich and ones not.

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People can debate the all they want but at the end of the day, all fighters at this level do it for the money. not exclusively but it's the main factor. Both are extremes of each other on how they handle themselves in the media.

It's a business when all said and done and at the end of the day, one is rich and one isn't.

Conor's money is longgggg.

Fedor is in close with Putin, you gotta be kidding me if you think his money not long

One was a UFC champion.

*puts on flame suit.

People can debate the all they want but at the end of the day, all fighters at this level do it for the money. not exclusively but it's the main factor. Both are extremes of each other on how they handle themselves in the media.

It's a business when all said and done and at the end of the day, one is rich and one isn't.

Conor's money is longgggg.

Both are rich now of course but both are to some degree a product of there environment. Not that I think Fedor would ever have turned into Conor in the UFC but Conor is obviously playing to the environment he's in, had he been sat fighting at 160lbs in Pride I doubt we'd have had as many antics.

This thread:

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

One is the greatest fighter of all time, and the other one is a bum.

You decide.
Lol at conor being a bum. Where's your ufc belt? You know you don't have to shit on one fighter to raise another up right?

If he's in close with Putin why didn't he use his pull to help his dirty rapist brother?

I very much doubt he's that close, Putins likes to play up the hardman image and I can image there friendly enough but politically Fedor isn't any kind of HW nore does I'd geuss he have any desire to be.

Conor can talk, Fedor is a mute.

Seriously, you can not compare the two IMO.

I very much doubt he's that close, Putins likes to play up the hardman image and I can image there friendly enough but politically Fedor isn't any kind of HW nore does I'd geuss he have any desire to be.
l1.jpg
Fyodor isnt in politics but thats not Putins only avenue. Alexander was there too

Back