DIet Soda

TJDeSantis

'Forum Guy'
@Black
Reaction score
How much better for you is it then regular soda?

its not as bad, but there is still absolutely no reason to drink it. I regulate myself to one soda a week, and thats it.

Diet sodas bad for you, they don't use real suger... which effects your brain chemistry in a terrible way.

Reconsider a few carbs for some stupid nasty shit

Judo-kid said:
Diet sodas bad for you, they don't use real suger... which effects your brain chemistry in a terrible way.

Reconsider a few carbs for some stupid nasty shit

It affects your brain chemistry? I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'd like it spelled out for me.

I will go against the hippies and say that soda with sugar is relly horrible for you and the one contaioning aspartame does nothing negative to your body.

Contains Aspartame, neurotoxin, excitotoxin, damages the brain really badly. Stay away from anything diet in any food. Eat the real thing with the fat.

Please... someone post some research on the negative aspects of aspartame. Every study I have read indicates that there are no adverse side effects.

At any rate... you should limit your intake of any soda period. I also try to limit myself to 1 to 2 soda's a week. I'm hooked on that damn Lime Coke :D

I quit drinking pop about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't really bothered me at all. I feel like if I drink one though, I'll become addicted to that crap again.

Mav3rick said:
Please... someone post some research on the negative aspects of aspartame. Every study I have read indicates that there are no adverse side effects.

Yes, I want this too. It seems to me the side effects are ridiculously blown out of proportion.

IMO, massive amounts of pure refined sugar is a greater threat to your health.

I wish i still had the study, i remeber seeing one on TV once,(date line or something) and reading articals online.

Sorry i don't have them, ill check around see if i can pull anything up for you guys.

Judo-kid said:
I wish i still had the study, i remeber seeing one on TV once,(date line or something) and reading articals online.

Sorry i don't have them, ill check around see if i can pull anything up for you guys.

Anyone can post whatever they want to online, hence this forum. Unless it's from a credible source it really doesn't mean squat.

Every single "study" I've ever seen on Aspartame's harmful effects show a laundry list of problems it could cause. None of which I've ever known anyone who drinks diet soda regularly (including myself) to have. What it DOES stink of is sick people (physically ill) looking for something, some uncontrollable variable to blame their sickness on. Aspartame is a good culprit. No one I've ever met has been able to substanciate that their sickness is a direct derivitive of Aspartame use. The worse I've ever heard about it is that it does make some people sick to their stomachs, but such is also true for sugar. I drink diet soda whenever I crave soda, and to my knowledge there are no holes eating away into my brain. My mother has used Diet soda as long as I can remember, which makes it in excess of 22 years, and visits the Doctor regularly and has none of the reported problems Aspartame causes.

Happy Camper said:
I will go against the hippies and say that soda with sugar is relly horrible for you and the one contaioning aspartame does nothing negative to your body.
You're a f@%$ing fool.

I drank some diet soda yesterday,YUCK...

...hey i don't feel so good, somethings not right, somethings coming over me, what the fuck is this-Good Morning Black Friday,Dave Mustaine,Megadeth

Holy shit, I just drank some Diet Vanilla Pepsi and OMG...I think...I think I'm going retarded. Wait...my typing...wut is goinz on? sumthinz happenin 2 me and i typin leik dem netnerdz. OmG. NoT Da MiXeD CaPiTalZ n LoWErCaSeS GaH nOw I'm MiSsIn TeH PuNkTuAsHuNz LoLZ

Back