Diego Sanchez: "This is one of the proudest moments of my career. Absolutely epic."

The judges are constantly getting more ridiculous. I would think after a few bad decision backlashes they would try and educate themselves. They seem to get dumber

Diego needs to go sorry!,.. He is a old and just ruins future prospect that's really doing something good in the sport.

Sanchez bites down on his mouth piece & moves forward....'octagon control' lol

Even his waving Pearson on after being dropped looked so pathetic. Even more pathetic that it actually fooled some people

Boxers must laugh when they watch Diego Sanchez fights & then hear people say they'd get killed in the UFC. Just looked amateurish

Come on bro, I would of been with you if you hadn't said, "I didn't even get hit once...", yeah you did, you actually got rocked once too.

lmao what? No he didn't. Diego missed like 70% of his strikes.

That was a terrible fight to be honest. Diego wasn't only a bad striker, he was tentative most of the fight. I never want to see Diego Sanchez fight again.

I fucking lost respect for Sanchez after that post-fight speech. He should've been more like, "Honestly, Ross beat my ass so bad. I'm surprised I won."

I fucking lost respect for Sanchez after that post-fight speech. He should've been more like, "Honestly, Ross beat my ass so bad. I'm surprised I won."

I honestly believe he's so delusional/dumb/punch drunk that he believes he won the fight.

If pearson finished Diego when he had diego hurt he wouldn't have lost. He deserves this lost. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges

Yup and Diego deserved to win via not coming close to finishing his opponent, am I right?

You know what he means, and you know the outcome of that gif.

The outcome of that gif is a TKO stoppage. It's probably one of the most justified and welcomed doctor stoppages in MMA history.

Yet further proof that Diego Sanchez is certifiable.

What is even more confusing is the fact Sanchez thinks he won the fight as well. Look at his reaction there. The guy has lost too many brain cells.

I think the clear undeniable fact here is... Pearson is not a household name like most fighters are that appeal decisions.. yet 99% of fans think he won, this really does speak volumes because it is based on common sense rather than star or fan appeal.

instead of hating Diego for getting the decision direct your hate to the real culprits, judges.

Direct it at the judges and Diego. Anyone with honor would have said "I lost that fight". Even Rampage will usually admit when he wins a decision he shouldn't.

Back