Diego Sanchez: "This is one of the proudest moments of my career. Absolutely epic."

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Diego-Sanchez_2935024b.jpg

“What can I say?" said Ross Pearson, speaking soon after the split decision was awarded against him. "I’m confident that I won every round. I didn’t get hit once. I guess it’s my fault for leaving it in the hands of the judges."

Not the point. Not in this case. It was not even close.

Pearson added: "That’s happened to me twice now. I’m going to have to think only about myself from now on when it comes to what city that I fight in. It’s not worth my record and my career to let this happen again.”

Sanchez added: “This is one of the proudest moments of my career. Absolutely epic. Ross is so tough and we put on a hell of a fight for the fans here in Albuquerque. At the end of the day that’s what it’s all about, delivering for them because they pay our checks every time we step out there."

Sanchez called for a fight with Nate Diaz in Mexico City.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...ons-in-UFC-history-against-Diego-Sanchez.html

I'd rather see Diego Sanchez and Leonard Garcia.

Sad part is, Pearson probably had an equal, if not better fight against Diego than Jury (his teammate,) yet he still lost while Jury won.

Bull Sanchez, Pearson won and you know it!

Ross's record really doesn't accurately reflect his career imo

instead of hating Diego for getting the decision direct your hate to the real culprits, judges.

so one of the proudest moments of his career is being gifted a decision? lol

Sanchez is religious... This one is for him...

1718974-facepalm_epic.jpg

:D

Wonder if the fight was a fix. Diego was already talking about a fight with Diaz before this fight as if he already knew he was going to get the win. The 27-30 Sanchez score can't be ignored. I like to think mma is different than boxing where fights fixes are numerous but I'm starting to think money talks just like everywhere else in society.

instead of hating Diego for getting the decision direct your hate to the real culprits, judges.

To be fair, the dislike can be for both sides. Diego's post fight speech where he made it out to seem like he won handily was asinine.

He's acting like a clown after winning a robbery.

Look at how Rampage behaved when he won the Ninja and Machida fights. He was disappointed as shit and tried to give Ninja his trophy.

Come on bro, I would of been with you if you hadn't said, "I didn't even get hit once...", yeah you did, you actually got rocked once too.

Rocked? For real? Sure, diego hit him with some punches but Ross rolled with em real good. But rocked? Come on, what fight were you watching?

Is there any way they can interview the judge who scored it Sanchez 30-27, and have him explain why he scored it that way?

pearson's on an incline and sanchez is on a decline. i put some vcash on pearson, but i had a feeling something like this would happen.

Back