Diego Sanchez: "This is one of the proudest moments of my career. Absolutely epic."

Diego Sanchez doesn't even have the integrity to admit he lost, or he is so punch drunk he didn't know he had his ass handed to him. He should be on an 8 fight losing streak but instead he is celebrating right now and screaming "YES" at the top of his lungs. What a tool shed.

Dimentia is setting in early from all the head shot damage.

Come on bro, I would of been with you if you hadn't said, "I didn't even get hit once...", yeah you did, you actually got rocked once too.

Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you talking out of your ass?

instead of hating Diego for getting the decision direct your hate to the real culprits, judges.

Well, Diego's saying he clearly won, despite 99.99% of the people that watched that fight say otherwise, which clearly irks Pearson.

If you don't dominate your opponent and instead play patty cake from the outside with little action, good luck getting the decision on a consistant basis.

One of the worst decisions I've ever seen, but it should be a lesson to fighters to try and finish the fight even if their opponent is tough to put away.

I agree with Ross on not ever wanting to fight someone in their home town anymore, I wouldn't do it if I got screwed like that.

Why should anyone have an issue with what both guys said? Pearson won easily and got robbed and Diego won why shouldn't he be thrilled.

Did you actually watch the fight? Or are you talking out of your ass?

I think he means when Sanchez landed one good (right, I think) hook, then he got excited because something worked, and spammed it like it was a video game, missing like 6 in a row.

It was funniest part of the match, next to the decision.

I don't understand how Diego could be proud of this? He should be prouder of winning TUF.

Worst decision in the history of MMA. How Diego can proclaim this to be a genuine win goes to show how scrambled his brain must be from the beatings he's taken.

It's hard to watch MMA with all of these BS decisions happening. I'd say most of the Athletic Associations that put on these events need to go the way of Donald Sterling. #byefelicia

instead of hating Diego for getting the decision direct your hate to the real culprits, judges.

I disagree, the Diego hate is warranted. He's delusional and says dumb shit that deserves to be ridiculed.

The judge that had it 30-27 Diego needs to explain himself. An argument could be made for round 1 going to Diego but that's it

If you don't dominate your opponent and instead play patty cake from the outside with little action, good luck getting the decision on a consistant basis.

Were you the judge that scored it 30-27 Sanchez?

Told you all

I hope Sanchez fights Nate... Nate would be the first one to TKO Sanchez... too much output, too accurate with those punches for a guy with no head movement like Diego...

ufc107pennsanchez4.gif

Good old fashioned rob. No other way to describe it. Sanchez fights a wild style that mesmerizes judges, who can't call a fight to save their lives.

Back