• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media DIego Sanchez is hiding from the psycho coach Fabia, he is getting help. Crazy story

Would be interesting to see a case study regarding retired or veteran combat athletes and how they deal with mental health after pursuing a career that involves being concussed multiple times, the huge weight cuts, etc....

The video is painful as the guy delivering it is super cringeworthy. The content though is interesting and sad. Diego is very easily manipulated and this guy took full and total advantage of that.

Cliffs:
- Diego is a nice, simple minded guy, who is taken advantage of by Fabia.

- Fabia sets up gay onlyfans about Diego which is noticed by people and brought to families attention which finally ends the "professional relationship".

- Fabia sends Diego a couple threatening text messages.

- Fabia sends an e-mail to the company producing the Nightmare documentary threatening them with legal action if they include him and exposes Diego's "truth"

- Fabia gets (extorts?) Diego to cut him a check for 100k for ruining his career. He also thinks recording this process and releasing it is a good idea.

- Fabia shit talks Diego while getting him to sign the paperwork. He also gets Diego to say things like Josh never hurt him and Josh was helping his health.

Just a manipulator manipulating, narrated to you by an MMA gym bra who spends a lot of time saying how stupid and small Fabia is and that he'd kick his ass.It's actually amazing this video is 39 minutes long based on the amount of content lol. Dude also spends time taking credit for being the reason Diego's family noticed the gay onlyfans, and takes credit for being the reason Diego ended the relationship with Fabia.

The video is painful as the guy delivering it is super cringeworthy. The content though is interesting and sad. Diego is very easily manipulated and this guy took full and total advantage of that.

Cliffs:

- Fabia sets up gay onlyfans about Diego which is noticed by people and brought to families attention which finally ends the "professional relationship".

- Fabia sends an e-mail to the company producing the Nightmare documentary threatening them with legal action if they include him and exposes Diego's "truth"

- Fabia gets (extorts?) Diego to cut him a check for 100k for ruining his career. He also thinks recording this process and releasing it is a good idea.

- Fabia shit talks Diego while getting him to sign the paperwork. He also gets Diego to say things like Josh never hurt him and Josh was helping his health.

Just a manipulator manipulating, narrated to you by an MMA gym bra who spends a lot of time saying how stupid and small Fabia is and that he'd kick his ass.It's actually amazing this video is 39 minutes long based on the amount of content lol. Dude also spends time taking credit for being the reason Diego's family noticed the gay onlyfans, and takes credit for being the reason Diego ended the relationship with Fabia.

Tanx for the cliffs bro

"Diego! You can't deny our love!"
Joshua Fabia explique pourquoi lui et Sanchez se sont séparés et ça devient  moche - Nouvelles

Cliffs:

You're the man. I agree, the guy doing the video is insufferable.

I saw a video of Fabia crashing an interview and I’ve never wanted Paul Felder to punch someone out so much.

This is some highlights from the fight Fabia was getting so upset about.

Diego did technically manifest the win, but it's even worse than that period where he won via split decision by running into punches pre Giblert. Diego is a legend by my god he has probably had the craziest career in MMA. It's on par with Jones...

Keep in mind, at the time, Fabia was threatening to sue the UFC on behalf of Diego claiming the UFC gave him brain damage. The entire saga is fucking nuts.

Most people when badmouthed or downplayed: "I'll prove them wrong, they'll see by my actions."

Josh Fabia when badmouthed or downplayed: "I'm so important I gotta go confront that guy with nothing really to say!"

Reactions: MRT
Back