• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media DIego Sanchez is hiding from the psycho coach Fabia, he is getting help. Crazy story

Total nutterville. Diego does not mentally appear to be legally capable of making decisions to sign $100,000 checks. Someone needs to step in. I would think Sean Strickland, by consensus, could do wonders for this situation.

207675_original.gif
Chicken Sanchez would dominate Healthy Shogun, Motivated BJ Penn, and Sea Level Cain in the same night.

<This7>

It's crazy what the psychological advantage a master manipulator can have over someone who is susceptible. Diego would murder this guy if he really wanted to, but he has him so scared and controlled he can do whatever he wants with him.

I wondered if this all went away for good. Diego said he was gonna do a tell all, and then it never happen. What a weird saga

who has hte onlyfans josh or diego?

do they sleep with each other?

Sooner or later, both are in prison

Someone needs to take this dude out, a piece of shit scumbag like Fabia shouldn't be out there extorting people for money like this. What a loser.
Thing is Diego is has somewhat of a profile, I can imagine him pulling this stunt on regular joes as well.

How can a 4 foot 95lbs piece of shit like Fabia intimidate a MMA fighter like Diego?

I mean.. Diego can't be THAT retarded.. or can he?
That disgusting little goblin of a man has to be holding something over Diego.

Always hated that little prick sir.
Same, he is a money making scammer. People like Diego are easy prey for those vile bro scientists. Diego has that personality where he can be led astray, guys like him and Tony are suspect for that.

Fabia probably has many victims that we don't know of, falling for the bro science nonsense.

Someone please tell me he didn't actually give Fabia 100K?

Why doesn't Diego beat TF out of this guy already?

Is he so mentally weak that he believes Fabia would kick his ass?

This is wild AF!

Diego needs a handler that actually cares about him.

Back