Diego Sanchez is delusional

Get sick of people knocking Bisping saying he wasn't a real champ and all that. He fuckin' perservered over the years and always believed in himself. When he used to say he'd be champ one day i'd cringe and thought, 'no way.'
But he did it. He trained like a champion and he got better and better over the years and became the champ. What the hell did he do wrong?
He never gave up and he saw his goal achieved, all credit to the guy that's what i say.

I think too many yanks dislike the guy coz he's a pom and a loudmouth.

It certainly seems as if Diego’s skillset plateu’d a long time ago. He hasn’t dominated an opponent in an insanely long time.

This guy. He does an interview saying "it's time" and "his destiny" to win a UFC title, and that he wants to do something similar to Bisping before he retires.

I mean, I don't like Micheal Bisping, but I can admit he was a good fighter. Nonetheless, Bisping was never "championship" material -- he just scored a lucky KO as a last minute replacement. It happens. And Diego Sanchez is nowhere near as good as Bisping. At least Bisping was on a 3 fight win streak before he fought Rockhold, whereas Diego just got KO'd by 2 gatekeepers.

155 is so stacked that I don't see Diego getting anywhere near a title shot, and he's too small to compete at 170. I think the guy should just give it up; he's delusional.

I don't really care for diego, to be honest...but you have to believe in yourself...if he didn't think he could do something in the division, why bother fighting? Just to fight for money...I guess you can do that...but he barely fights as it is...why not give it everything you have...even in his prime, he wasn't all that great...bj made him look foolish and that was many many years ago..he's a shell of himself now...He hasn't taken any one down in god knows how long...and his once granite chin, has now been cracked wide open...now, he's in the same boat as Lidell was in...probably even worse.

Diego says he will make a run for the WW Title, but i'm sure he does not have a single chance against any of the Top Ten in the welterweight division. Not even the Top 15.

Remember when Diego Sanchez was a BJJ guy?

At first I thought he meant suffering back to back KO losses within a month.

Get sick of people knocking Bisping saying he wasn't a real champ and all that. He fuckin' perservered over the years and always believed in himself. When he used to say he'd be champ one day i'd cringe and thought, 'no way.'
But he did it. He trained like a champion and he got better and better over the years and became the champ. What the hell did he do wrong?
He never gave up and he saw his goal achieved, all credit to the guy that's what i say.

I think too many yanks dislike the guy coz he's a pom and a loudmouth.
He is douchebag and he likes to attack smaller fighters. Not real champ.

Hey, anything can happen...but it’s a long shot for Diego.

well, if he were given 3 title shots in a row, then he would be in a great position, if hes not given any title fights, then it wont be easy - thats a part of the equation people dont factor in, is whether the person will get big fights because they are a draw

diego is not

Yes!......yes!.......YES!!!
Some pro wrestler stole that and has made bank because of it.

tenor.gif

All this talk of Diego brought me back to that time he got drunk at the MMA awards...

This guy. He does an interview saying "it's time" and "his destiny" to win a UFC title, and that he wants to do something similar to Bisping before he retires.

I mean, I don't like Micheal Bisping, but I can admit he was a good fighter. Nonetheless, Bisping was never "championship" material -- he just scored a lucky KO as a last minute replacement. It happens. And Diego Sanchez is nowhere near as good as Bisping. At least Bisping was on a 3 fight win streak before he fought Rockhold, whereas Diego just got KO'd by 2 gatekeepers.

155 is so stacked that I don't see Diego getting anywhere near a title shot, and he's too small to compete at 170. I think the guy should just give it up; he's delusional.

He's always been delusional though. Dude injects Tony Robbin's semen daily. No offense to him. He's a very entertaining fighter whether he wins or loses.

Is delusional, was always delusional, will continue to be delusional.

Ufc should re-sign Leonard Bad Boy Garcia and have him fight Diego.

I’d watch that shit all day long. Couple dudes throwing haymakers like it’s a bar fight.

Back