Diego Sanchez is delusional

Diego should have retired a few fights ago.

Absolutely love the guy - He is the very definition of a warrior. Can't even COUNT how many crazy fights he has been in over the years.

But he is a poster boy for CTE, and only risking becoming a vegetable the more he pushes it. His best days are well behind him now.
Exactly that. Come on Diego, we love you, hang em up.

Absolutely love the guy - He is the very definition of a warrior. Can't even COUNT how many crazy fights he has been in over the years.

But he is a poster boy for CTE, and only risking becoming a vegetable the more he pushes it. His best days are well behind him now.

Agree unfortunately all the traits that make us love him also damn him to fighting too long :(

diego was good back when he beat nick diaz- he was like 20-0 at his peak vs riggs
i never liked him, enjoyed seeing him lose

He's now reached the stage in his career where he's like Gomi, Bigfoot and Ellenberger: You know he's going to get KO'd in the first.

CTE Sanchez is coming for that strap

I want to believe but i dont know. The diego who fought gill, kampman and ellenberger was unstoppable and would have won every 5 round fight in the world but unfortunantley i think his fire is burnet out.

Diego was beast coming out of TUF 1 and holding it down afterwards at WW.

When he turned into a “kickboxer” is where he went down hill. Some guys just need to stick to what got them there, cause although he only wrestled in Hs (state champ i think) he was a threat for the TD every fight and had great submission defense in his “prime”

Yea Diego's been done I'm surprised Dana hasn't at least attempted to get him to retire yet

Of course Diego is crazy and that's why I am a big fan of his

XzQ8Ds8.jpg

I believe the only thing he's getting is worse brain damage. When the chin goes, its gone. Give it up Diego...

Poor Diego, maybe if Cowboy had helped him even once in the last 10 years he would have gotten somewhere /s

Can totally see Diego killing Cerrone with a gun based on recent events.

Doesnt he remember his insane losing streak with his only wins being gifted decisions or did he get beat upside the head to much?Does anyone remember the Kampmann robbery?Gets all his takedowns stuffed and bloodied to a pulp yet gets the W.I watches it live with a non MMA watxhing friend that said how the f did that guy win after getting his ass kicked the entire time?

a few!?!?
dude....

This guy. He does an interview saying "it's time" and "his destiny" to win a UFC title, and that he wants to do something similar to Bisping before he retires.

I mean, I don't like Micheal Bisping, but I can admit he was a good fighter. Nonetheless, Bisping was never "championship" material -- he just scored a lucky KO as a last minute replacement. It happens. And Diego Sanchez is nowhere near as good as Bisping. At least Bisping was on a 3 fight win streak before he fought Rockhold, whereas Diego just got KO'd by 2 gatekeepers.

155 is so stacked that I don't see Diego getting anywhere near a title shot, and he's too small to compete at 170. I think the guy should just give it up; he's delusional.

Eat shit, leaf.

The day of the rake is coming.

Back