Diego Sanchez Has A Message for Sherdoggers

"They want me to be average like them" Lol
You dipshit, we want you to stop before you turn your brain into soup. Jesus

Lol. No offence to Diego but does getting punched in the face for a living really make you above average?

Unfortunately Diago likely won't even be remembered in 10 years, the hospitals, schools, homes and mills I've built will still be here as an indicator of my existence long after I'm gone though.

Is being mildly famous for a few years really any more above average or impactful to the world?

No Diego, we don't want you to be average buddy.

We want you to have your health and be able to form complete sentences for the better part of your life.

Actually I agree with Diego (sort of)...

Don't be average but..

<{JustBleed}>

In whatever you choose to embrace...

Fuck dying old and in diapers!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz51GPGF3E9GL__AA280_.jpg

(Well at least if you are aware of it)

He's doing that interview with two concussions. No we want you to quit so you don't drool when you're 50.
It sounds like he wants to keep fighting. If he does he needs to stop engaging in brawlers and fight intelligently. Use wrestling. Basically use your brain but he might be past that point.

When he says he’s tapping into his primitive brain, but you know it looks like Swiss cheese in a CT scan...

<{cruzshake}>

This is so sad to listen to. His speech is crazy slurred. He's gonna end up like Meldrick Taylor:

didnt watch but Diego will inevitably be a shell of his former self if and when he fights like every jackson trained, glass chinned fighter that tries harder to avoid fighting than trying to win. Of course thats the only strategy when you get ko'd easily but i will speak for sherdog and say we dont want to see him go out like that. Diego is a savage and thats how we want it, not a shell... but, it's not up to us...

Ha ha...his keyboard warrior impression is bang-on exactly how I read everyone else's posts on sherdog <45>

Bunch of losers.

Betting on Diego this weekend.

The funny thing is I do think Diego is way too dumb to ever try to hurt himself.

Back