Diego Sanchez Has A Message for Sherdoggers

I couldn't listen for more than 20 sec, he's too punch drink and needs to retire ASAP

It's really going to suck to watch Craig White separate Diego from his consciousness.

I couldn't listen for more than 20 sec, he's too punch drink and needs to retire ASAP
Punch drunk not drink, bro. Sheesh, just that limited exposure to his verbiage started to rub off on you like being caught in a stupid ray

I want to be average like Diego

Oh brother!
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

hey Diego....maybe your fans are just genuinely concerned about your long term health rather than just being jealous and trying to drag you down to be an average joe just like us?

Yea I’m sure those type of pathetic people exist but I really think it’s wayyy more that the fans are actually concerned for him.

Ain't listening to 30 min of Diego babble!

But props for stepping into that cage!

I respect him for the wars hes given us but he sounds like a crazy hobo

Just retire already damn it!

Or else you have to deal with me..

33zfiaw.jpg

Diego should retire from doing interviews

"They want me to be average like them" Lol
You dipshit, we want you to stop before you turn your brain into soup. Jesus
Very true. Diego is a weird mother fucker, he seems cool as fuck, but he shouldn't take more punishment. And As much as I'd like to see him get KO'd after listening to him, I still want him to retire.
I'm glad Bisping retired. I enjoyed him gettin KO'd too, but man it was a good call on him, and even I didn't want Bis to take more damage.

Nobody wants you to be average, we just don't want you to end up permanently fucked up. I'm sad that he's angry at his fans who genuinely care about his well being. He has to know he can't take a punch anymore, right????

Fuck no I don't, Diego would be a dope ass fitness guru.

Imagine him yes cartwheeling in a promo, I love it.

Back