Diego Sanchez Has A Message for Sherdoggers

I might be a keyboard warrior but I no doubt make more money than this fucker and I still have all my brain cells doing so.

Well i hope he can make a come back. But I've been hoping his last 5 fights and he really did suck. He says he's getting better but it hasn't shown in the octagon.

I'm all for defying the odds and limitations that people put on you. But the evidence speaks for itself. If Diego gets viciously KO'd again he needs to re-evaluate his career.

This guy actually reads Sherdog opinions are gets triggered over them LMAO

Does he think god will rig the fights for him?

Jesus... i have never been so sad for a fighter. I think somebody needs to intervene quickly

I actually let this whole video play in the background while i was doing shit around the house just because Diego is so fucking dumb it was entertaining.

What the fuck is he talking about....

How did he know what my voice sounds like?

At the end of the day is his life.

And I have a few bucks on him beating that can... so I hope he grinds a decision here.

Man that was hard to watch. When I think of Diego I just think of all the entertainment I've had watching him in wars, without thinking what my entertainment resulted in. Having said that I watched an early interview from TUF 1 and though he's definitely more punch drunk now, it made me realise he's always been a quirky guy, so maybe it isn't as bad as it seems.

His fights are still gonna be fun so go for it, Diego. He was conceived in the ring, he was born in the ring, and he will die in the ring. He should be the ringmaster. Steal Steve Austin's original WWF gimmick. Then he'll open a ring only jewelry chain and grow it into the next Jared. Enough money to invest in the Ring doorbell company. Home security is the next big thing. Just because of rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys do a roll call and hide you IP address I man just came to my door and he was alien.
images

I've never said Diego was punch drunk because it was clear from day 1 on TUF that he already had brain damage.

Back