Diego Sanchez Has A Message for Sherdoggers

Yes Diego we want you to retire so you fall into that textbook of normalcy...

like when your 50 by not shaking, slurring your words, or experiencing the onset of dementia.
<DisgustingHHH>

Too proud for his own good

I believe cowboy they still haven't sat Sanchez down to tell him to hang it up. This is sad.

Why do fighters think people thinking they need to retire means they're hating? No ones hating on Diego, we just want you to be able to put together a full sentence by the time you're 45, that's all.

Diego: "I'm tapping into my primitive brain."

He's got that part right.

I loved the part where he pointed right to where the primitive brain is. I'm noting that & will be using dat valuable info.

I'm tapping in. :cool:

Diego Bless

Dude's got some mushmouth going and it's getting worse over time.

Surely that's normal.

Diego's coming off a bit "loose" (for lack of better wordz)... but he's alwayz had that... so who knowz what's to come. I'm picking him for the win.

Keyboard warriors, that is, losers hiding behind nicknames that aren't fighting the fight these guys do, yet daring to say what is right and wrong and who is bad and who is good.

QDJLNkF.gif

this is literally the best thing I've seen on Sherdog in years.

Diego v. Ellenberger should have been a 5 rounder and Diego should have won and went on to fight GSP. GSP v. Prime Diego would have been a great scrap.

That said, Jesus fuck man Retire!

Why did he need to use a mimicking voice to imitate being punch drunk; his regular voice and vernacular do that just fine.

What an idiot. He's gonna be Chucky 2.0 before he knows it.

Yes diego, never retire. Fight until you are unable to remember what your name is!

Am I trippin....

Or did he say...

'No one knows when is the next day'

???????

Diego is a stud. He's been around entertaining us for so long I think the 'familiarity breeds contempt' thing starts to happen.

Why do fighters think people thinking they need to retire means they're hating? No ones hating on Diego, we just want you to be able to put together a full sentence by the time you're 45, that's all.

Sign of the times. Not telling people how awesome, great, special and wonderful they are = hating. Not sure humanity in general has ever been more narcissistic.

Back