Didn’t realize Fiorot is 10 years older than Blanchfield

How does this make me a "misogynist"? Look at my join date...I came here for Ronda (UFC 157 2/23/13). Stop using feminist slurs like that, makes you look like a beta loser.
I only used that because you routinely shit on WMMA. Like a lot. I don't really care but it's not like I didn't have a reason to use that word. Who's the beta loser now?

How does this make me a "misogynist"? Look at my join date...I came here for Ronda (UFC 157 2/23/13). Stop using feminist slurs like that, makes you look like a beta loser.
You're not a misogynist, you're just a Blanchphobe. It's pretty common since she's such a terrifying killing machine and she scares people!

Bro, I know you're a long-time troll and a casual and all that, but even you can't be this dumb.

Or heck, maybe you 100% are this dumb, flip burgers for a living, and have no idea how product markets work at all haha. No idea with you lol.
Tell me why it’s dumb, I’ll wait

I only used that because you routinely shit on WMMA. Like a lot. I don't really care but it's not like I didn't have a reason to use that word. Who's the beta loser now?

WMMA in UFC has gone downhill since Ronda and Nunes left. I still like UFC WBW somewhat, Bellator's WMMA divisions, and a few UFC SWs (Tatiana mostly). I just think UFC's womens flyweight division is worthless and amateurish. No need for it, they just built it for Chef Chenko just like they built WFW for Cyborg.

I feel like this is directed at me. lmao. Little passive aggressive but ok. I have her in my Av because I like watching her fight and think she's going to be a future champ. This is an MMA forum after all. By the way, I'm one good looking motherfucker idk what you're on about haha.
I've never heard of you. So the shoe must fit QUITE WELL

Misogyny's not a quality of one's character but, rather, a wide system of attitudes, beliefs, socio-economic relationships and power structures in which each individual parttakes to a certain degree.

WMMA in UFC has gone downhill since Ronda and Nunes left. I still like UFC WBW somewhat, Bellator's WMMA divisions, and a few UFC SWs (Tatiana mostly). I just think UFC's womens flyweight division is worthless and amateurish. No need for it, they just built it for Chef Chenko just like they built WFW for Cyborg.
Well alright I thought you just hated all WMMA. I wasn't trying to attack you. Flyweight is the deepest womens division in the UFC right now. WBW is pretty bad at the moment but divisions are always fluctuating. It might be good in a couple years. When a womens or a mens fight comes on I don't care about I just do something else for that time.

I've never heard of you. So the shoe must fit QUITE WELL
confused.gif

Well alright I thought you just hated all WMMA. I wasn't trying to attack you. Flyweight is the deepest womens division in the UFC right now. WBW is pretty bad at the moment but divisions are always fluctuating. It might be good in a couple years. When a womens or a mens fight comes on I don't care about I just do something else for that time.

WBW is the way it is because most of them fled to 125 for easier fights in a division loaded with more bums than a NYC soup kitchen. The few elite fighters at W125 could move up to 135 or down to 115 and then the UFC can flush the rest of it down the toilet. W125 is only "deep" with rejects.

WBW is the way it is because most of them fled to 125 for easier fights in a division loaded with more bums than a NYC soup kitchen. The few elite fighters at W125 could move up to 135 or down to 115 and then the UFC can flush the rest of it down the toilet. W125 is only "deep" with rejects.
Raquel is lucky Erin, Val, or Alexa hasn't decided to go up and take her belt. Look at this "reject" Rose who's ranked at #7 and has 2 wins over Weili. You make it sound a lot worse than it is.

Tell me why it’s dumb, I’ll wait

Well, you can fuck off and wait forever, bro. There's people in here actually having discussions while you're just doing your long-time loser troll act. My original post laid it all out. If you couldn't understand it then you're dumb and need to just stick to coloring books.

Not wasting any more time on your stupid troll shit.

Well, you can fuck off and wait forever, bro. There's people in here actually having discussions while you're just doing your long-time loser troll act. My original post laid it all out. If you couldn't understand it then you're dumb and need to just stick to coloring books.

Not wasting any more time on your stupid troll shit.
That’s what I thought. The adults are taking,
Carry on now

Raquel is lucky Erin, Val, or Alexa hasn't decided to go up and take her belt. Look at this "reject" Rose who's ranked at #7 and has 2 wins over Weili. You make it sound a lot worse than it is.

{<jordan}

Raquel would probably be the first person to knock both Alexa and Erin out cold, TKO at the very least. Chenko has declined enough that Raquel would probably grind her out to a 49-46 decision. Weili could move up to 125 and have more success than Rose, despite the losses at 115, and probably easily beat both Alexa and Chenko, something that Rose would struggle with badly. It's just as bad as I say it is.

I think Fiorot is 20 years meaner than Blanchfield.

Sometimes that matters.

Skilled mean people can be hard to beat.

Manon Fiorot is 34. Blanchfield is 24.

Is this a factor?
Its not near as much of a factor in mma because you can stall them out or choose when to make explosive movements like Romero. I think once they accumulate a bunch of injuries is when its the biggest hurdle. Knee problems are usually career enders, and shoulder injuries don't even bother anymore (Jan)

Back