Did you see how scared Diaz was in the face off

The scent of this thread is beginning to turn ever more sour.

Guy makes claim, is not well received.
Begins talking about putting down a large bet
Suddenly, n00b shows up to support ts with a 'like' and a post.

I'm not all that experienced in the ways of sherdog but I've seen exactly this same pattern in another thread.

Methinks ts plays games.

This seems to me like a bit of erroneous over analysis. People who fight get nervous; GSP even talked about it. Nate is going to be ready to throw down on fight night, as is McGregor. Just enjoy the violence.

Being scared to some people gives you an edge. It heightens their sense of urgency and identifies the difference between training and something other than training. Some people love to compete to experience fear, other take roller coasters, bungee jump and/or skydive.
In some people, if you are not scared of someones ability, you will attack with no defense.

He was establishing distance.

Diazes are no strangers to shots thrown at weigh ins. Nate was worried about getting smacked and was ensuring he was at the correct range in case is popped off.

Stoked for the fight. Hopefully Nate can withstand the first round blitz and conor has to settle into a longer groove. I'd love to see a drawn out technical match between these two.

I'm actually giving a thesis defense for my PHd for psychological behavior, and I don't know what to think...

I can't stand the Diaz bros, but give me a fuckin break!

First off, every fighter should be scared when they step into the cage, a lot can happen.

Secondly, Nate is about to make a lot of money. Why would he be scared at a press conference?

Thirdly, you are a twat with no masters degree and no plan to make any bets.

I have a masters in psychological behaviour and you can see Diaz at first trying to act and look all tough, then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards. He couldn't stand his ground. Slowly McGregor with his tough stance forces Diaz further and further back. McGregor IN MY OPINION has him beat already.

Listen to the words IN MY OPINION

IN MY OPINION you are a moron!

But being scared gives you less confidence and that's gonna portray in how you fight. Look at Conor McGregor, he has no fear and look at his confidence, like a stallion.

IN MY OPINION, I think Diaz knows what will happen given the short notice and short camp, that's the portrayal I got from him. McGregor will light him up and it will be over inside one IN MY OPINION. I shall be putting 2 large on it as well so I back up my talk.
Have you learned anything about the diaz bros? Nick looked scared as fuck against anderson, and everyone on sherdog was saying the same shit, then came out talking shit and laying down.

Nate fought rory i doubt hes scared of mcgregor, especially considering the money hes about to make. Also the weigh in is the one that counts...
They personally dont mean shit, jon jones has looked away at the weigh ins multiplie times.

The scent of this thread is beginning to turn ever more sour.

Guy makes claim, is not well received.
Begins talking about putting down a large bet
Suddenly, n00b shows up to support ts with a 'like' and a post.

I'm not all that experienced in the ways of sherdog but I've seen exactly this same pattern in another thread.

Methinks ts plays games.
I've browsed the Sherdog boards for over a decade now. But I just couldn't take how socially inept everyone was in this thread to realize that the OP was trolling so I had to make an account.

"I have a masters in psychological behaviour" and "then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards"

How can you read that and not immediately know this is a joke thread?

Is it not obvious that this is a thread mocking the thousands upon thousands of posts people being armchair psychologists and deeply analyzing every facial expression, motion, and butt clench a fighter makes during anything pre-fight media related?

What is it like having a fairy-tale degree? Do you ever feel like a child next to a psychiatrist?

I've browsed the Sherdog boards for over a decade now. But I just couldn't take how socially inept everyone was in this thread to realize that the OP was trolling so I had to make an account.

"I have a masters in psychological behaviour" and "then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards"

How can you read that and not immediately know this is a joke thread?

Is it not obvious that this is a thread mocking the thousands upon thousands of posts people being armchair psychologists and deeply analyzing every facial expression, motion, and butt clench a fighter makes during anything pre-fight media related?

The over wrought reply is a tell too. Don't worry, I don't care, carry on.

Hmmmm I only have a bachelor's... Maybe that's why I missed that

Is this your first time seeing Nate at a stare down? He almost always looks like he's holding back to hit someone. No, the Diaz bros don't scare. Conor's the one who was being weird after Nate called him out on only fighting small guys, and about Conor knowing something Nate didn't about UFC 196 (Nate being the pick all along if RDA somehow got injured, no other option even if Pettis and Cerrone were available).
Cerrone...LOL Mcgregor would embarrass Cerrone. Cerrone has F-level boxing, slow ass hands, doesnt sit down into his punches and loses about 3-4 inces of reach by standing straight up while punching. He has good kicks but no footwork and is very predictable. He just got outstruck again and had to take the fight to the ground.

Pettis? Again no hands, has the hands of your typical TKD fighter which is zero. Guy was outboxed by RDA, Conor would put his head through the mat. Pettis liver kick would be nulified by Mcgregor's southpaw stance so his only chance would be to land a high kick KO which is possible but considering Mcgregor's speed what percent chance would there be?

Diaz beat Cerrome's no boxing ability slow starting butt already. He has top notch BJJ and is a far more dangerous fight for Mcgregor who better avoid the ground at all costs. I dont see Conor getting the KO but I see him outboxing and having too good of footwork, too much mobility for Diaz to land consistently. However, Mcgregor needs to keep moving as this will be the tallest opponent he has faced with Holloway being the tallest previously.

Diaz will land some shots due to his height but Mcgregor will out land and win decision.

Back