Did you see how scared Diaz was in the face off

i have a masters degree in Diaz behavior and i'm pretty he doesnt give a fuck. he alluded to such during the press conf, but it was very subtle so you may have missed it. hes making 25 fights pay in a night and he gets to throw some ninja shit at conor. funny when i saw the face off, "i thought damn conor looks short, nate might have a shot here"
diaz by sub in the first. heard it here first!

I have a masters in psychological behaviour

Of course you do.

image.skreened-t-shirt.light-heathered-grey.w460h520b3z1.jpg

But being scared gives you less confidence and that's gonna portray in how you fight. Look at Conor McGregor, he has no fear and look at his confidence, like a stallion.

IN MY OPINION, I think Diaz knows what will happen given the short notice and short camp, that's the portrayal I got from him. McGregor will light him up and it will be over inside one IN MY OPINION. I shall be putting 2 large on it as well so I back up my talk.
Can't wait to see the betting slip

Riight, he was scared Conor was going to punch him at the press conference...

See jury/Sanchez staredown then watch the fight

He is scared of all that money. I bet he blows it like a new lotto winner. He doesn`t know how to handle money like that.

If anything, Conor looked nervous, and I'm a huge Conor fan. Though Conor looked a lot bigger than usual.

Looked to me like Nate didn't budge an inch besides maybe being pulled back a little bit by people trying to get between him and Conor just in case.

But you can believe whatever you want, that's your right..

Fear doesn't mean anything in this context. If you knew anything about behavior you would understand that any animal's instinctual urge to fight is intimately tied to fear. Fighting for the fun of it is not natural behavior. It's a pretty dark business that puts a man in touch with some pretty primal things. Shit's complicated. You should most certainly go back to school if you think it's as simple as you claim.

I saw Conor with no one touching him and Diaz with about four big dudes pulling him backwards and blocking his stance. Everyone has perceptions... but some are wrong.

I have a masters in psychological behaviour and you can see Diaz at first trying to act and look all tough, then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards. He couldn't stand his ground. Slowly McGregor with his tough stance forces Diaz further and further back. McGregor IN MY OPINION has him beat already.

Listen to the words IN MY OPINION
For the love of mighty God someone should revoke ur education. So ur hack psychology opinion should matter more over the rest of the other armchair morons on here, I guess.

Please, I know mcg's foot soldiers/lackeys/peons work overtime when his fight nears - and that doesn't even include his off months - but give it a fucking break for once, mate.

Back