Did you see how scared Diaz was in the face off

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have a masters in psychological behaviour and you can see Diaz at first trying to act and look all tough, then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards. He couldn't stand his ground. Slowly McGregor with his tough stance forces Diaz further and further back. McGregor IN MY OPINION has him beat already.

Listen to the words IN MY OPINION

not agreeing with you, but you ever been in a fight? you can be scared but still kick the guy's butt

Does Connor balls taste salty with a hint of Irish Whiskey or Lager?

not agreeing with you, but you ever been in a fight? you can be scared but still kick the guy's butt

This is true. GSP did it all the time. But yes, Nate did look less intense than usual up there.

Is this your first time seeing Nate at a stare down? He almost always looks like he's holding back to hit someone. No, the Diaz bros don't scare. Conor's the one who was being weird after Nate called him out on only fighting small guys, and about Conor knowing something Nate didn't about UFC 196 (Nate being the pick all along if RDA somehow got injured, no other option even if Pettis and Cerrone were available).

" i have a masters in psycological behaviour..." i stopped reading after that

a masters in psychology is about as useful as a bachelors in psychology, which means those fries are probably ready and you need to get back to work.

It's just anxiety that is heightened by being a pothead, Nate and Nick have always had that. They don't even like fighting but it's the only way they know how to earn $. It's hard to get anything from them based on what happens pre-fight, sometime they show up and other times they don't.

Diaz has a PHD in fuck a bitch up.

He wasn't scared.

" i have a masters in psycological behaviour..." i stopped reading after that
That's where I began to read on with great confidence. Usually you have to pay good money for this level of analysis.

Last edited:
When Conor stood up and started yelling with a vein in his neck he was clearly gotten to. Nate trolled him hard with the steroid accusations. FW vs WW Nate by KO (punches) in the guard

I have 2 masters in BS detection and I don't think you know what you're talking about.. I can't stand the Diaz brothers but they've never come off scared to fight anyone

But being scared gives you less confidence and that's gonna portray in how you fight. Look at Conor McGregor, he has no fear and look at his confidence, like a stallion.

IN MY OPINION, I think Diaz knows what will happen given the short notice and short camp, that's the portrayal I got from him. McGregor will light him up and it will be over inside one IN MY OPINION. I shall be putting 2 large on it as well so I back up my talk.

At what university did you learn about the "oh shit" body language?

yeah in the staredown Nate was moving backwards a little bit which to me signaled that Conor has the stronger energy bubble.

then again I thought Aldo decimated McGregor in the weigh-ins and showed to have a mental edge against him in the weeks leading up to the fight and he ended up getting KO'd in 13 secs.

The security dudes were grabbing Nate before they got a chance to get closer than 5 feet to each other...

Wackest staredown ever, it didn't show us shit.

Back