Did you see how scared Diaz was in the face off

Masters in Psychololololological behaviour

I have a masters in psychological behaviour and you can see Diaz at first trying to act and look all tough, then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards. He couldn't stand his ground. Slowly McGregor with his tough stance forces Diaz further and further back. McGregor IN MY OPINION has him beat already.

Listen to the words IN MY OPINION
So ummm... "a masters in psychological behaviour" you say?
OK Dr. Adler.

I have a masters in psychological behaviour and you can see Diaz at first trying to act and look all tough, then McGregor comes in and Diaz body language was like 'oh shit' and takes few steps backwards. He couldn't stand his ground. Slowly McGregor with his tough stance forces Diaz further and further back. McGregor IN MY OPINION has him beat already.

screenshot tool

Was "oh shit" your clinical diagnosis?

If there are people that truly believe Conor can put away NATE fuckin' DIAZ in the first, I have recommendations to a local neurologist that's very reputable.

He was being pushed back, and for being so scared he didn't exactly hold back on talking down to McGregor!

No

This thread was randomly left open in a tab on my iPad...pretty funny to look through now.

Was your Master's degree by mail order classes from Mexico?

Back