Did Vick try to fight Justin after the stoppage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
There would've been footage but the pussy production crew cut away. Probably ordered to by pussy WME.

brutal weight cut. He was dazed at the weigh in interview

People have been asking for footage of this particular moment for 2 days. I thought coming into this thread i'd finally see an actual gif but no.

Fuck you TS.

There would've been footage but the pussy production crew cut away. Probably ordered to by pussy WME.

Yeah, it's not like the days of showing Hunt staggering on his dizzy ass after JDS was done with him:

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd3-3-wobbly-400-sg.gif

I noticed that as well and I agree. I also agree with the above posts about him just trying to hug justin but not being able to stand up. Talk about salt in the wound.

i'm glad Vick got KO'd.

Next up I'd like Cowboy to get KO'd by Platinum.

People have been asking for footage of this particular moment for 2 days. I thought coming into this thread i'd finally see an actual gif but no.

Fuck you TS.

I don't get it...they kick and elbow each other in the face, yet they can't show vick feeling dizzy and collapsing a bit and gaetche helping him or vick trying to take gaetche down...why not show it, but will show a bloody fight, where guys can get beat up bad...makes no sense to me...show everything...

Gaejthe shows respect after the fight than goes and acts like a bitch on social media the next day.

If you are not over it don't go and give a fake ass hug

Back