Did Vick try to fight Justin after the stoppage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Clearly an early stoppage.

Vick clearly showed he still wanted to fight. Could have easily eaten a few more bombs

That's what I thought too. Justin had already done all his flips and hugged people in the crowd and people from his team.

It was a few minutes after the actual KO. It's crazy Vick was still THAT messed up
He was messed up during weightcuts tho. That interview was scary, when he just sat down like that and was jacked up. Massive weight cuts really mess people up, and when you do it enough, it gets worse and worse. It affects you a lot like meth, in the sense it dries you out completely, and thats why Lister meth head actually looked like Vick.

No, he went to hug him and fell over

This commentating team sucks
This. He already knew the fight was over at that point, but he still didn't have all of his faculties in order. He wasn't fully recovered until the winner was officially announced while they both were standing and he was able to fully congratulate Justin.

He was messed up during weightcuts tho. That interview was scary, when he just sat down like that and was jacked up. Massive weight cuts really mess people up, and when you do it enough, it gets worse and worse. It affects you a lot like meth, in the sense it dries you out completely, and thats why Lister meth head actually looked like Vick.
He actually might be able to take a punch better at 170, even though the fighters tend to hit harder. When you're not as compromised by a heavy weight cut, you can take a shot better. This is a common trope in boxing about fighters moving up and being able to take shots better.

i thought the follow up to the initial knockdown was brutal too... vicks head is posted against the fence and mat no where to go 100% absorbtion... after all that vick smack talk lmao..

hope he wants fries with that crow hes eating today...

you guys act like brain trauma is cool or something

get a life you losers. Omg vick acted stranged after being knocked out cold! Fukin losers!

james would smash all of you so stfu!
James, are you posting from the hospital? Keep well my man

He won't even remember what is going on right now.

I forget who it was, but one of fighters got knocked out and when he was in the back getting checked out by the doctor he thought he was getting ready to go out for his fight. Didn't remember anything.

Getting slept like that erases all your short term memory.
I recall Eddie Bravo talking about a fighter who got knocked out (I think it was Goodridge), who thought he was at a rave with some random chick, who was in fact his own sister.

Vick has the perfect style to get brutally KO'd. It's impressive the win he has managed to rack up despite it.

He won't even remember what is going on right now.

I forget who it was, but one of fighters got knocked out and when he was in the back getting checked out by the doctor he thought he was getting ready to go out for his fight. Didn't remember anything.

Getting slept like that erases all your short term memory.
The best was when dan mirgliotta asked weidman where he was after the mousasi fight. And he didnt know. Serra was in the corner and said something to the effect of, he wouldnt even be able to answer regardless of the knee. Haha.

Thought he went to hug him and fell off the stool because he was still all fucked up? Looked like Justin tried to help him back on the stool

Thought he went to hug him and fell off the stool because he was still all fucked up? Looked like Justin tried to help him back on the stool
That’s what I thought too.

Attacked him after the bell, give him the Daley treatment, banish him to Bellator.

yeah I also thought he went for a hug but couldn’t get his leg game quite back on track

Seems more like a hug attempt.

Last edited:
9781784048174.jpg

source.gif

Back