Did Vick try to fight Justin after the stoppage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
I agree with the people who are saying it was so satisfying, but now I feel bad for Vick...maybe I should go back and watch all the shit was saying to get those bad feeling out of my mind.
I have routed for Vick in all of his UFC fights except this one.

Thought he seemed like a cool dude and had an interesting style.

But his shit talk to Justin was just too much. Really made me kinda hate the guy. Glad Justin knocked him into next week

I actually scored the post-fight 10-9 for Vick being the aggressor on that takedown attempt off the stool. I think he caught everyone by surprise with that technique.
This is what's wrong with MMA scoring. Granted, Vick was the aggressor and initiated the very innovative take down from the stool but it was stuffed by Gaethje. The round was 10-10.

I agree with the people who are saying it was so satisfying, but now I feel bad for Vick...maybe I should go back and watch all the shit was saying to get those bad feeling out of my mind.
I was rooting for him, Gaethje talks a lot of shit too so I don't really know how people expect Vick to respond. I feel bad for Vick though, especially seeing that footage of his wife and baby. His wife was actually pretty hot though, so at least he has something to look forward too when he wakes up

It sucks, man, but Justin said it perfect. This sport is unforgiving and it could’ve just as easily been him on the other side of that just like his last two. You’re in a kill or be killed situation and it’s what we sign up for.

He won't even remember what is going on right now.

I forget who it was, but one of fighters got knocked out and when he was in the back getting checked out by the doctor he thought he was getting ready to go out for his fight. Didn't remember anything.

Getting slept like that erases all your short term memory.
You might be thinking of Bisping after the Hendo KO.

Here's a link:
https://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/6/5...oesnt-remember-dan-henderson-knockout-ufc-100

Ping says they kept trying to get him to go to the hospital but he thought he was just there to corner someone. He thought the Hendo fight wasnt for another 2 months.

you guys act like brain trauma is cool or something

get a life you losers. Omg vick acted stranged after being knocked out cold! Fukin losers!

james would smash all of you so stfu!

get a life you losers. Omg vick acted stranged after being knocked out cold! Fukin losers!

Mrs. Vick shouldnt you be tending to your son right now?

You’re right brain trauma is not cool. Thus, Vick shouldn’t have said that kind of stuff to Justin Gaetje pre fight. You know, that stuff about brain trauma.

No one’s happy about brain trauma. We’re happy about Karma.

Mrs Vick on Sherdog confirmed

I was rooting for him, Gaethje talks a lot of shit too so I don't really know how people expect Vick to respond. I feel bad for Vick though, especially seeing that footage of his wife and baby. His wife was actually pretty hot though, so at least he has something to look forward too when he wakes up
I don't feel bad for that dick.

That man left planet earth for several minutes and yes, think he went for a single when Justin came over to do the proverbial checking on opponent.

i don't know why people are so upset with vick talking shit. isn't that the norm nowadays? maybe people are upset with vick because his trash-talk was actually really good, and it really seemed to affect justin. i mean justin even admitted it post-fight. vick needs to move up. i'm reminded of anthony johnson. he did much better going up to his natural weightclass.

Vick is delusional. Glad he got slept quick.

"I'm 9 and 1 and these guys pretend they don't know who I am."

<{Heymansnicker}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back