Did Vick try to fight Justin after the stoppage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Paul Felder mentioned that James Vick tried to take down Justin Gaethje post fight.

No, he went to hug him and fell over

This commentating team sucks

Vick won the rematch already. Good for him. True warrior.

Right before the camera cut away you can see vick lean forward into gaethje trying to take him down.

Brutal KO. Really messes up short term memory and awareness I guess.

Paul Felder mentioned that James Vick tried to take down Justin Gaethje post fight.
It was almost 2 minutes after the fight. It wasn't even immediately after.

Man. That KO was brutal.

I actually scored the post-fight 10-9 for Vick being the aggressor on that takedown attempt off the stool. I think he caught everyone by surprise with that technique.

Vick didn't know up from down after the Overhand from hell he received from Gaethje. He knocked his brain back to the press conference.

vick was right, he isn't the homer simpson of MMA, homer could take a shot.

so fucking satisfying.

<Dany07>

He won't even remember what is going on right now.

I forget who it was, but one of fighters got knocked out and when he was in the back getting checked out by the doctor he thought he was getting ready to go out for his fight. Didn't remember anything.

Getting slept like that erases all your short term memory.

I actually scored the post-fight 10-9 for Vick being the aggressor on that takedown attempt off the stool. I think he caught everyone by surprise with that technique.

THIEF! THIEEEF!

Vick will be the one punching drunk from now . Im so glad that gaethje humbled that turd.

If you've never been KTFO it's pretty much impossible to explain just how confusing it is. I'm surprised stuff like this doesn't happen a lot more often.

It was almost 2 minutes after the fight. It wasn't even immediately after.

Man. That KO was brutal.
That's what I thought too. Justin had already done all his flips and hugged people in the crowd and people from his team.

It was a few minutes after the actual KO. It's crazy Vick was still THAT messed up

That's a bold strategy Cotton.

I agree with the people who are saying it was so satisfying, but now I feel bad for Vick...maybe I should go back and watch all the shit was saying to get those bad feeling out of my mind.

Back