Did Ronda Rousey subliminally call Arianny Celeste a "Do Nothin *****"??

I know some dudes in here are not trying to say that Ronda is better looking than Arianny. Stop it, that is taking your hommerism to a whole new level.

Ronda's problem seems to be more having shit taste in men. Her issue isn't not being able to find a man.

Better watch your P's and Q's, my man.

CAbarioUwAAv0e6.jpg

At least Rousey does not have a dude's butt

Have you seen the picture of Arianny's bare bottom on a balcony?

Straight Hank Hill, no joke.

Not that she doesn't have other redeeming qualities, inside and out

Have you seen the picture of Arianny's bare bottom on a balcony?

Straight Hank Hill, no joke.

Not that she doesn't have other redeeming qualities, inside and out

Well you can always do squats to fix that. Can't really fix a face.

I'm not transgender.

Also, listening to him on podcasts Brendan doesn't seem like he's the best boyfriend. Seems like he has commitment issues.

He upgraded already. You didn't expect him to marry ronda did you?

B7WKaWtCIAEwgIU.jpg:large

20120602-Joanna-Zanella-300edit.jpg

Ronda's problem seems to be more having shit taste in men. Her issue isn't not being able to find a man.

Schaub said it was work being in a relationship with her, from being insecure about other girls to losing a piece of jewelry he bought for her and being blas

Well you can always do squats to fix that. Can't really fix a face.

He upgraded already. You didn't expect him to marry ronda did you?

B7WKaWtCIAEwgIU.jpg:large

20120602-Joanna-Zanella-300edit.jpg

He's single. No, I didn't expect them to marry. Why would I expect that? That doesn't make any sense.

I know some dudes in here are not trying to say that Ronda is better looking than Arianny. Stop it, that is taking your hommerism to a whole new level.

Wait, who should "stop it"? The dudes NOT trying to say Ronda is better looking?

Anyway, Arianny is better looking, but I respect Ronda more

Damn RR still has a chip on her shoulder from her highschool Shrek days

Oh look another "Ronda is not that hot thread". If you had the chance, you would smash. Even just because it's Ronda. Shut the fuck up people.

What's the source of him saying this?

He said she was blase about losing jewelry and she said he was a dick to her when she told him someone took it from the bathroom she accidentally left it in. Sounds like a case of 'he said/she said' to me.

FATK podcast if I remember right. He said they were at a bar and watching a beauty pageant or some shit like that and he complimented a girls figure, and she flipped out over the comment. Talking with her was like having conversations with a dude, too much into pro wrestling, and she never wanted to dress girly enough for him. Said it was almost like dating a bro instead of a chick. I'm not agreeing with Schaub, just saying what I remember his gripe with her was.

Edit: I think he said it cost him a lot of money and was pissed she didn't think enough of his gift to be so careless about it.

Oh look another "Ronda is not that hot thread". If you had the chance, you would smash. Even just because it's Ronda. Shut the fuck up people.

Obviously you would, you have her in your sig. I know you're shocked, but some people don't find her attractive.

Finally someone here doesn't think Ronda is Hot :icon_chee

It's true...she's not even 'office hot', since her coworkers are regularly hotter than her. I don't get it...maybe sherdoggers like a girl who could really beat their ass?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back