Did Ronda Rousey subliminally call Arianny Celeste a "Do Nothin *****"??

Oh look another "Ronda is not that hot thread". If you had the chance, you would smash. Even just because it's Ronda. Shut the fuck up people.

Not everyone is desperate enough to bang anything that moves...

Well you can always do squats to fix that. Can't really fix a face.

He upgraded already. You didn't expect him to marry ronda did you?

B7WKaWtCIAEwgIU.jpg:large

20120602-Joanna-Zanella-300edit.jpg

Is that Arianny's less attractive sister?

FATK podcast if I remember right. He said they were at a bar and watching a beauty pageant or some shit like that and he complimented a girls figure, and she flipped out over the comment. Talking with her was like having conversations with a dude, too much into pro wrestling, and she never wanted to dress girly enough for him. Said it was almost like dating a bro instead of a chick. I'm not agreeing with Schaub, just saying what I remember his gripe with her was.

Edit: I think he said it cost him a lot of money and was pissed she didn't think enough of his gift to be so careless about it.

Yeah, she mentioned in her book that he said it cost a lot of money. No idea how she actually acted when she told him but she didn't sound indifferent about it in the retelling put in the book.

Hmm I wonder what he said about the other girl. Depending on his actual words the majority of women would freak out. Same goes for guys though so not really shocking.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he would gripe about that stuff. She's never come across as being an overly girly-girl all the time (she does have girly moments though) and is pretty open about being a pro-wrestling fan. Maybe he thought she would change but if he didn't like those things it doesn't make sense to me that he would date her in the first place. After all they dated on and off for over a year. I'd think he'd have realized she had those personality traits within a month or two.

It's true...she's not even 'office hot', since her coworkers are regularly hotter than her. I don't get it...maybe sherdoggers like a girl who could really beat their ass?

You sound Beta.

Maaaad Beta.

No decent, self respecting man will put up with that kind of obvious fermenting demonic personality disorder for more than a day and a half, if that.

Ronda lashes out and puts her personal demons on display in hopes someone can come along and fix it all. Impossible, because it's mostly her job and she refuses. She's strong in all ways but that one, giant, gaping, vital & key personal dimension. It's poisoning her but she's too cool, too important all a sudden to admit she has a problem (which you need to do before you can fix anything).

You're both right

For all her accomplishments, her self-image and self esteem are in tatters more than ever

Ronda would secretly love to be like Arianny. She would trade it all to start over again, go through life and be loved and adored by everyone throughout life without having to jump through all these elite hoops

Okay, Dr. Phil.

tumblr_mx8v7sTO531qazy5go1_500.gif

Last edited:
Ronda is looking pretty big lately.

Id pick Tate over Celeste though. I want a down girl not some high maintence model.

You sound Beta.

Maaaad Beta.

I'm so sorry , I had no idea there was such a great Alpha here...Oh please, Mr Alpha! Explain to me the error of my ways!

Tell me how Ronda is the hottest girl in the world! We should worship her! She's the Royce Gracie of her (weight class) time, so we better suck up to her in every way!

OK, seriously...I know 10 guys at my gym (and I'd LOVE to roll with her ;-) who would wreck Ronda, like Gegard did, while laughing. Let's not act like she's some killer.

Please, sir, explain to me how you are so Alfa! to call me out...

She just comes across incredibly jealous. It probably eats her up inside that Arianny, Miesha and etc are better looking.

At least Rousey does not have a dude's butt

Ronda ain't got no ass either

There are quite a few licensed psychologists in this thread. What's fascinating is most of them didn't finish high school.

Ronda should get into advertising - never mind fighting and movies.

Yeah, she mentioned in her book that he said it cost a lot of money. No idea how she actually acted when she told him but she didn't sound indifferent about it in the retelling put in the book.

Hmm I wonder what he said about the other girl. Depending on his actual words the majority of women would freak out. Same goes for guys though so not really shocking.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he would gripe about that stuff. She's never come across as being an overly girly-girl all the time (she does have girly moments though) and is pretty open about being a pro-wrestling fan. Maybe he thought she would change but if he didn't like those things it doesn't make sense to me that he would date her in the first place. After all they dated on and off for over a year. I'd think he'd have realized she had those personality traits within a month or two.

Can't remember the specifics, but I think Schaub commented on the girl's bust size and Rousey went ape shit and started getting insecure and self conscious about her own body image. I think that's when he knew she wasn't exactly all there.

truth be told that it must be frustrating for Rousey who has put countless hours in the gym and dojo to achieve what she has in fighting, meanwhile you have your winners of the genetic lottery who basically learn to walk, talk and primp and earn simililar salary. I could completely see why she may be slightly off put by this, especially when some of these women are critical of Rousey.

Back