Did Ronda Rousey subliminally call Arianny Celeste a "Do Nothin *****"??

You know it's jealousy and insecurity on Rousey's part, because if you think about it, how does Arianny'a existence or what she does or how she lives her life affect Rousey's? It's the same deal did Tate, she's obsessed and jealous of her because of her looks and popularity even though she's not a champ, plus she has Caraway (obvious she wants him).

Yeah. She knows she doesn't measure up in looks despite her accomplishments, so she gets upset about it. Being pretty is really, really important to girls. There's a reason they pour on a ton of make-up, and go to beauty parlors, and salons, and clothes shopping and all that shit. Everything cell in their body is screaming for them to catch the best guy possible. Rousey got the short end of the stick in the area that might matter most. It sucks but that's life.

Yeah. She knows she doesn't measure up in looks despite her accomplishments, so she gets upset about it. Being pretty is really, really important to girls. There's a reason they pour on a ton of make-up, and go to beauty parlors, and salons, and clothes shopping and all that shit. Everything cell in their body is screaming for them to catch the best guy possible. Rousey got the short end of the stick in the area that might matter most. It sucks but that's life.

I honestly think that's why she surrounds herself with the her horsewomen friends. Compared to the rest of them, Rousey looks like a glamour model. And for the record I think Rousey looks good at the weigh ins, but she's not built to look like that without starving and dehydrating herself.

Nah, she just has a dude's everything else.

RWrgtOMhoBazC.gif

im upset because TS did a shitty job and didnt include a link

I honestly think that's why she surrounds herself with the her horsewomen friends. Compared to the rest of them, Rousey looks like a glamour model. And for the record I think Rousey looks good at the weigh ins, but she's not built to look like that without starving and dehydrating herself.

Subliminal means 'under the liminal'. You can't overtly say something under the liminal, dude. If it' under the liminal, shit, you don't even notice it then all of a sudden you wake up, harsh light of sun is superliminally blasting the face of the flat butted gross chick next to you. Then you know you got sublimated. Bad.

Ronda tries WAY too hard to be a badass. She's a fantastic fighter, the only female fighter whose fights I actually watch (cuz WMMA sucks), but this Billy Badarse routine of hers is just annoying.

You should watch Joanna Jędrzejczyk fight. She has talent and is fun to watch.

Ronda tries WAY too hard to be a badass. She's a fantastic fighter, the only female fighter whose fights I actually watch (cuz WMMA sucks), but this Billy Badarse routine of hers is just annoying.

Yep. At the end of the day Rousey can't get a man and Arianny can take her pick. That's the only scorecard girls really care about.

I've said this before. Rousey might be champion, and beat tate twice, but she still hates miesha for being better looking than her. That's how it is to women.

Life would be tough being angry at everyone all the time.

:icon_conf
I've said this before. Rousey might be champion, and beat tate twice, but she still hates miesha for being better looking than her. That's how it is to women.

Most likely

Back