Did Ronda Rousey subliminally call Arianny Celeste a "Do Nothin *****"??

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Towards the very end of episode #2, UFC 190 embedded?

Thems fighting words imo.

She called out a bunch of women. That being said, Arianny is independently wealthy. So, she couldn't have been referring to her.

she has said plenty about her staight up.

and I didn't watch the episode but how do you say something subliminally? I'd like kill to be able to do kill that. Give people kill suggestions without kill them knowing.

that'd be super.

Lol rousey still jealous of women better looking than her.

Hmm tough choice...

ronda-rousey-at-jimmy-kimmel-live-in-hollywood-01-07-2015_2.jpg

Byle6mPIUAE_BhV.jpg:large

She's calling every lazy pretty girl a do nothing bitch.

I don't like Rousey but that's a good statement and accurate.

I kind of wish Rousey would try being a "say nothing b**ch" for a while.

I'd be jealous too. Kate Upton made $20 mil just for being hot along with a bunch of other models.

i know im in the the minority but i rather have Ronda than Arianny

Yep. At the end of the day Rousey can't get a man and Arianny can take her pick. That's the only scorecard girls really care about.

You know it's jealousy and insecurity on Rousey's part, because if you think about it, how does Arianny'a existence or what she does or how she lives her life affect Rousey's? It's the same deal did Tate, she's obsessed and jealous of her because of her looks and popularity even though she's not a champ, plus she has Caraway (obvious she wants him).

ts, if ronda blinked, you would be accusing her of mad dogging you over the computer monitor and challenging you to a fight.

at least we know Arianny doesnt discriminate (based on race at least...bank account could be a different story):

hqdefault.jpg

At least Rousey does not have a dude's butt

i may have a better ass than Arianny (true story).

Back