Did o'malley dissapear?

No he really does have no heart. Go look at that older fight of his where he "won" by DQ. Other guy had him mounted from the back and was landing clean shots. Basically TKOd him but the ref called for illegal blows but they weren't. No Heart Suga gets up and plays along. He wasn't even smart enough to hold the side of the head that had been taking the punches.

He's a quitter. The top 10 will eat this sort of guy alive.

Alright ill try to find that fight. I have trouble calling fighters quitters, but i guess ill find out.

I guess i just havent been looking, im dissapointed that i missed out on triple Cs roasts.
Here's one of the many examples
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sooner or later they all bend the knee. <a href="https://t.co/yR5x1OuMnW">pic.twitter.com/yR5x1OuMnW</a></p>&mdash; Henry Cejudo (@HenryCejudo) <a href="">August 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

couple of months?
he fought last in august
it has been a while
tenor.gif

I was a fan but after how he handled that loss I have no interest in watching anything he puts out on YouTube or otherwise. Maybe others felt the same way and he kinda killed his own hype with his response to a loss?

I was a fan but after he handled that loss I have no interest in watching anything he puts out on YouTube or otherwise. Maybe others felt the same way and he kinda killed his own hype with his response to a loss?

Yeah man, i hear you on that. He might come back better though we will find out.

like a hollywood celeb busted for underage girls, hes gone to hiding and hoping time erases his embarrasment of a loss. reality, the dude has rainbow hair ... does not = star.

He will be back once he gets jealous of seeing cheeto get the Aldo fight lol

He was selling cream for testicles I think

I think I made a thread on it... lemme see
No he really does have no heart. Go look at that older fight of his where he "won" by DQ. Other guy had him mounted from the back and was landing clean shots. Basically TKOd him but the ref called for illegal blows but they weren't. No Heart Suga gets up and plays along. He wasn't even smart enough to hold the side of the head that had been taking the punches.

He's a quitter. The top 10 will eat this sort of guy alive.
What fight was that? I just looked up his record and there is no win via DQ on it. Was it an amateur fight or something?

Lemme guess what his next opponent is gonna go after from the get go....?

He just fought not long ago, Chito hasnt even fought yet since and probably wont till dec. I'd expect O Malley on one of those first of the year cards, maybe even Conor event.

Had he won that Chito fight I think he'd be main eventing a card but since he lost think they'll dial it back in a bit. Still expect him to get a tough fight
Isn't Chito fighting Aldo on the 21st of this month at UFC 255?

Back