Did o'malley dissapear?

Freddy Fisticuffs

Pugilist
@Blue
Reaction score
I havent heard hardly anyhting about him since his loss, is it just me or did he slide of the map completelly?

I guess it shows how well you take a loss changes peoples outlook on you.

I mean he just fought a couple months ago. There was tons and tons of threads about him here in the time afterwards. What are you expecting to be hearing about him? I'm sure we'll see him back in the octagon soon, I'm interested in seeing how he responds in his next fight after his first L.

He's still putting out content on youtube.

I mean he just fought a couple months ago. There was tons and tons of threads about him here in the time afterwards. What are you expecting to be hearing about him? I'm sure we'll see him back in the octagon soon, I'm interested in seeing how he responds in his next fight after his first L.

True, i guess im being hasty. Im also curious to see how he does, he had legit skills no doubt.

Dude has no heart.

He just fought not long ago, Chito hasnt even fought yet since and probably wont till dec. I'd expect O Malley on one of those first of the year cards, maybe even Conor event.

Had he won that Chito fight I think he'd be main eventing a card but since he lost think they'll dial it back in a bit. Still expect him to get a tough fight

He just fought not long ago, Chito hasnt even fought yet since and probably wont till dec. I'd expect O Malley on one of those first of the year cards, maybe even Conor event.

Had he won that Chito fight I think he'd be main eventing a card but since he lost think they'll dial it back in a bit. Still expect him to get a tough fight

Yeah that seems like a pretty good assessment.

He was selling cream for testicles I think

I think I made a thread on it... lemme see

Theres at least 1 thread a week about him saying something silly or some kind of video. Or one of Cejudo roasting him LOL

couple of months?
he fought last in august
it has been a while

Im not sure about that, he didnt quit after that kick, he got finished.

No he really does have no heart. Go look at that older fight of his where he "won" by DQ. Other guy had him mounted from the back and was landing clean shots. Basically TKOd him but the ref called for illegal blows but they weren't. No Heart Suga gets up and plays along. He wasn't even smart enough to hold the side of the head that had been taking the punches.

He's a quitter. The top 10 will eat this sort of guy alive.

Back