Did o'malley dissapear?

Thanks for the link. This seems like the MMA equivalent to cancel culture, though.

Mate, If you want to look at it as "cancel culture" then by all means be my guest. I don't really know what that term properly means anyway. I'm only providing something to backup why I think Sean is a proven quitter and has no heart, that's it.

Maybe he's changed since then, but I don't see it. The kid has talent, but he also refuses to accept his loss in the worst of ways. I think that says a lot about him.

Last I heard he was crying in octagon after that beating he took

There has been a Salt shortage. Salty Sean O'Malley will be back.

Dana has a new toy boy, no time for O'Malley.

I had to look it up. Turns out it was an ammy fight, but still, it shows what sort of character he has.

Someone made a sherdog thread about it not long ago. It has a video of the whole thing. Here it is if you're interested: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-of-the-head-blows-to-get-the-dq-win.4140897/
I think a lot of people are over reacting to that IMO. Sean didn't stop the fight, the ref did. Sean didn't have a conversation with the ref to find out what happens if X what happens if Y. I would like to see what happened leading up to that. To me it looked like Sean was close to being TKO'd and those shots weren't to the back of the head as they were blocked and more on the side (not sure if Ammy rules are different).

With that said I don't see any indication Sean was "Acting" he looked like he was finished. I would assume that there was some damage inflicted by the opponent to get him in mount. It is the ref's fault not O'Malley's.

The guy finished fighting Soukhamthath on one leg when he could have packed it in. He kept fighting against Cheeto when his foot went dead, he didn't just tap at the first sign of trouble. With all that said I am not keen on his personality but I am not triggered by it either.

Back